Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

20 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Not as fussed as I was about a statement, would be nice yes but I can see why theres not been one on this occasion, let this run its course for a while longer celtic aren't gathering any support behind them on this one and its making them look like the obsessed cunts that they are.

I agree. The hibs statement has had a far greater impact than any we could release 

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

DJ isnt the sharpest tool in the box, but at least he usually has our backs. Unlike serial bheast apologist Gordon Smith, who is at it again gushing about how the bheasts are completely blameless in relation to the scumbags attempted assault on Mbappe. He really is a slithering fucking reptile of a man. 

That is very sad to hear .

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I remember people calling up Clyde Super Scoreboard and stating that guys that Craig Whyte, and Charles Green, were conmen and individuals who were out to benefit themselves.  That The Rangers FC and fans had been a victim in all this.  Huge Keevins said on a number of occasions that there is no such thing as an individual and the club must carry the blame which it did.  Yet, when it comes to celtic Boys Club, or fans running on to the pitch to attack opposition players, celtic FC are always quick to distance themselves and state that it has nothing to do with them.

Will the breasts be able to distance themselves once the courts start taking action  

11 hours ago, gmcf said:

Not bad from Derek Johnstone. 

THE story around Rangers has been a long and complicated one over the last few years but it looked like the EBT chapter had been closed a few weeks ago.

The Supreme Court ruling in favour of HMRC was followed by confirmation from the SPFL that there would be no further sanctions imposed on Rangers. That should have been that.

But there has been another twist in the tale this week after the Scottish FA rejected a proposal to take part in a review and Celticreleased another statement on the issue.

The letters between Stewart Regan and Peter Lawwell were made public and those on either side of the divide have become even more entrenched in their views.

But, look at the people at the clubs likeAberdeen, Hibs and Ross County that have come out and said that they have had enough of this.

We have had years and years of this, let’s call it a day and let’s get on with our football. We have got better broadcast deals because the Old Firm are back, there is sponsorship coming in and we are picking up from where we left off a few years ago.

I am speaking from a Rangers point of view obviously but I am sure there are fans of every club that are fed up reading and hearing about this.

Let’s be more positive about the game here.Scotland have a chance to qualify for the World Cup next month, the Under-21s got a great result against Holland. When things are starting to look good again, all of a sudden this is back on the agenda.

The SPFL have gone to the SFA and said they are talking on behalf of the 42 member clubs. But Peter Lawwell is the only one that has backed that up to the SFA.

How can the SPFL do that? That doesn’t make sense. Is this celtic flexing their muscles again?

They have got the best team and the most money, they are probably in the best position they have been for many, many years.

They have got everything they could want, so why on earth are they bringing this up again? It is absolute nonsense. The quicker we all move on, the better.

There will be Aberdeen fans that aren’t happy, there will be Hibs fans that aren’t happy, there will be Dundee United fans that aren’t happy. But the clubs need to move on.

If the fans want to go and collect money and fund their own investigation, fine. I won’t say waste their money, but it is their money and they can do with it what they like.

The clubs are saying ‘look, let’s call an end to it’. And that is what matters. Yes there are some fans out there that can’t let it go and never will, we accept that.

If they want to take it further, get a lawyer to look at it, fine. But what if they don’t find anything? Where do they go then?

The SFA have made their position clear, they have said they are moving on. Are we saying that a section of supporters should dictate how football should be run in this country? It is a nonsense.

The celtic fans should be the happiest they have been for years. Their team won the Treble last season, they are back in the Champions League this year. So why are some of them so concerned about this?

It is the same ones that are fighting all the time and are having a go at Rangers, and any chance they get to try and put them down they do it.

I would imagine the majority of celtic fans are happy with their team and couldn’t care about this. So, let’s just get on with it.

There are some people that are obsessed with having a dig at Rangers. That is not going over the top, that is a fact.

There are fans from some clubs, not just celtic, that just despise Rangers Football Club. If that is the way they want to be, fine. But there comes a time when you have to say ‘come on, enough is enough’.

That is what the SFA have said. Stewart Regan came out this week and made their position clear. They have spoken to four QCs, they have taken all the legal advice and have decided that what is done is done.

They have acted on those instructions, they have made their decision and now they have to stand by that decision. Unfortunately, that is still not good enough for some supporters out there, or indeed celtic Football Club and Peter Lawwell.

The door should be closed on this issue and we should get on with Scottish football.

Things are hard enough as it is for our game without issues that have been dealt with by the Courts and the football authorities being brought back to the fore once again.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/Rangers/15533258.Derek_Johnstone__The_book_should_be_closed_on_the_Rangers_EBT_saga_and_Scottish_football_should_look_to_the_future/?ref=rss

Would have liked him to have been a bit more forceful in regard Doncaster's position being untenable having lied about representing all the club's .  

Weak as piss as usual from DJ

You can almost here him saying  "I agree what you are saying " but