Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

Just now, Moobs said:

Gollums that wee cunt that works for the BBC mate, he's the reasons the BBC are banned from ibrox 

The BBC  aren't banned from Ibrox.

Chris McLauchlan isn't banned from Ibrox.

Rangers withdrew his press accreditation for continued lies regarding the club. The BBC then decided to withdraw all reporters from covering home games.

2 minutes ago, jcb said:

Rangers withdrew his press accreditation for continued lies regarding the club. The BBC then decided to withdraw all reporters from covering home games.

He said, she said.

Fuck them, him and the others.

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

We demand an inquiry to see how big that carpet is for sweeping under the sexual abuse that went on at celtic! Absolute scumbag club with a huge chip on its shoulder!!!!!

This all day long you just need to look at how Penn State handled the whole sordid affair in dishing out a suitable punishment or I should say justice.

12 minutes ago, jcb said:

That's true mate, my bad

A sad sign of the times that we live in......who would believe the brass neck of these cunts talking about transparency, morals etc. Two phrases knock that out....terrorist sympathising and multiple cover up up of paedo beasts.

The quicker we get them back in their place the better.

5 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

There's suggestions (rumors) litigation might be coming celtics way due to the child abuse accusations. Someone on here said his mate who is a lawyer I think told him it's in the post??

but surely litigation and any monies will be from their insurers?

I just wonder if mccann set up three different companies knowing that the athletic club with literally no money or assets tied to it will be the company that any claims will be directed too ?   

The taigs need to look after things in their own house, and stop bothering everyone else with all this pish.

Do they expect titles to be stripped? Are they that desperate? It makes me proud to have been born a Bear when I see what the alternatives are. They really are the scum of the earth!

My blood is actually boiling! I've came home from a good win today, a coupon up and my very own thread to this! 

They can fck right off! They know we are on our way back and are scared they are about to be found out! 

I hope their paedophile club gets what is coming for them.

42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What makes you think Regan is not compliant . It could all be part of their grand plan . Remember Regan rolling over wouldn't look right .

He is a bastard , just like the other 2 . They are all mates and in on the same agenda  . Lets not kid ourselves here

It actually surprised me he did go against their plans , I can only think he was maybe tied to legal advisement . 

Nevertheless he has knocked them back . . . . . for now at least . I think he'll eventually resign tbh , I think dungcaster , by aligning himself with liewell , has put him in a no win position . Throw liewell's lackies in the press , and the pressure will be intolerable , paving the way to pick someone who will give them what they want . 

Im not sticking up for regan btw , it's just the way I see this ending up . 

Scottish footballs circus continues. Their audacity knows no limits. In fact, the old 2-unlimited song should be what they run onto the field to.

1. No limits to the amount of single minded hatred they can show towards one club
  2. No limits to the hypocrisy they show,especially when they bang on about transparency. Where was this transparency and integrity when you were covering up your "open secret"

First of all, the SFA and SPFL should be disciplining them for bringing the game into disrepute. Won't happen though. Secondly, why in gods name is Doncaster having a "private briefing with the celtic supporters association"? Conflict of interest much? 

A strongly worded statement should be released by our media team (Tuesday at about an hour before their game should be about right), and a formal complaint should be logged,and questions asked as to why disciplinery action has not been taken against them . So much for every team in Scottish football being behind them, at least two have said let's move on. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Scottish footballs circus continues. Their audacity knows no limits. In fact, the old 2-unlimited song should be what they run onto the field to.

1. No limits to the amount of single minded hatred they can show towards one club
  2. No limits to the hypocrisy they show,especially when they bang on about transparency. Where was this transparency and integrity when you were covering up your "open secret"

First of all, the SFA and SPFL should be disciplining them for bringing the game into disrepute. Won't happen though. Secondly, why in gods name is Doncaster having a "private briefing with the celtic supporters association"? Conflict of interest much? 

A strongly worded statement should be released by our media team (Tuesday at about an hour before their game should be about right), and a formal complaint should be logged,and questions asked as to why disciplinery action has not been taken against them . So much for every team in Scottish football being behind them, at least two have said let's move on. 

This - absolutely. 

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Inexfuckingcusable , this man is a disgrace and a proven liar.

They actually believe we have committed crime of the century, when no crime was committed and we have had sanctions against us that no other club in world football has had. Juventus were relegated for match fixing,which is an illegal act. You would think we had abused children for 40 years,never reported it,and actively covered it up..... 

I still do not understand how the BBC can make a unilateral decision to withdraw.  A company funded by the public has no right to make this type of decision.  Certainly... there's previous -- here and south of the border.  But ffs BBC grow a set of balls, take it on the chin, IMPROVE, sack arseholes, investigate the scum... Do what you we PAY you for!

GSTQ and WATP :tu:

I just paid my TV license :-(