Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

2 hours ago, chris182 said:

I totally hope the statement is a good un. Short and succinct. 

Embarrass them. Show them up for the manky, self obsessed rats that they are.

If what we are hearing is true about the other clubs wanting to move on then this will embarrass them terribly. 

P.S. I'm not applauding Gollum just yet - he could be using this as a platform to drum up disquiet among supporter bases. A la 2012.

Remember mate .The scum always have an egenda .And with our lot .They are 5 steps ahead .

Seens like they are reacting to something.  Maybe the rumors of court action for their historic faults are true and this is their only response. 

I'd be ashamed of my club if we dared chase honours we never won fairly.  Then again that's the difference. 

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Whatever it is .There is no way the scumbag beggars are going to be painted in a negative light ..No matter how many other clubs told them to fuck off 

Not with our media? Have we released a statement yet?  I would go on allout war and force the SFA to slap them down or we slap the down.  Tell them straight enough is enough and tell Liewell to shut his mouth regarding our club our we will mouth off about the history of his famous club.

If the board do not release a statement early next week and not a half hearted attack then they need chased like the last lot.

Over to you Dave King  sort it or sell up as we don't want Liewell's bitch as our chairman, we are sick to death of your false promises , yes things are moving in the right direction but it's us fans who keep the lights on and always have so don't you or any of the blazers forget it. .

Apart from that? Great 4-1 victory and sets us up nice for the Nazi loving pedo covering scum .

Maybe the board could come out with something like that last part,  fuck the media fuck Scotland stick up for the Rangers fans now 

Even though we need to go to war you know what will happen if/when we release our statement ..

the media, fans of other clubs and even some arsehole ex players will pipe up with Scottish football doesn't need this childish tit for tat nonsense 

nothing surer and their silence when celtic talks speaks volumes 

where's your guys in Scottish footballing positions who won titles with us like Neil McCann or Derek McInnes? Why aren't they saying something about it?

or that fud Barry Ferguson in his many columns - he has an opinion on just about everything else 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Even though we need to go to war you know what will happen if/when we release our statement ..

the media, fans of other clubs and even some arsehole ex players will pipe up with Scottish football doesn't need this childish tit for tat nonsense 

where's your guys in Scottish footballing positions who won titles with us like Neil McCann or Derek McInnes? Why aren't they saying something about it?

or that fud Barry Ferguson in his many columns - he has an opinion on just about everything else 

Fuck them,  some one calls you out you floor them and ask questions later, start with they have 2 pedophiles who have been found without any  resonsonable doubt and proven guilty  through the eyes of the law and the number could rise, also why did they let Torbett back into celtic park when they knew what he was to just abuse more boys ? 

That would be a terrific start, and if the SFA say anything tell them to fuck off as they allowed the witch hunt in the first place.

Watch every cunt run for cover, fuck police Scotland etc as no one has told them to shut up before it gets way out of hand. Well now it's way out of hand or we take 2nd prize again and that means this board need removed asap or are we now their bitches 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Fuck them,  some one calls you out you floor them and ask questions later, start with they have 2 pedophiles who have been found with resonsonable doubt and proven through the eyes of the law and the number could rise, also why did they let Torbett back into celtic park when they knew what he was to just abuse more boys ? 

That would be a terrific start, and if the SFA say anything tell them to fuck off as they allowed the witch hunt in the first place.

Watch every cunt run for cover, fuck police Scotland etc as no one has told them to shut up before it gets way out of hand. Well now it's way out of hand or we take 2nd prize again and that means this board need removed asap or are we now their bitches 

It needs to be done but I know how it will play out Rangers bad guys as usual ... some things you just need to do though 

the statement better be good and not a half-measure or anti climax

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It needs to be done but I know how it will play out Rangers bad guys as usual ... some things you just need to do though 

the statement better be good and not a half-measure or anti climax

Fuck bad guys go for the throat, legally they can't do a thing as it's all be proven in court, start damaging their brand they way they do ours, it will soon stop.  But we don't , we demand the book is flung at them and Hibs when the sex abuse inquiry is over.

Oh so fuck we brought the game into disrepute but it needs said as they covered up for a pedo and if Torbett is reconvicted demand their licence revoked.  

Tick tock Timmy we are coming to get you. 

Release a strongly worded statement just before the euro game coming up.

most of the scum fans would concentrate all their energies on the statement and forget about the game.

I think the fact they re employed a known peado should be shouted from the rooftops.

make a big deal of the fact that if they hadn't employed him a few kids could have been saved from his torment.

15 minutes ago, tam57 said:

Release a strongly worded statement just before the euro game coming up.

most of the scum fans would concentrate all their energies on the statement and forget about the game.

I think the fact they re employed a known peado should be shouted from the rooftops.

make a big deal of the fact that if they hadn't employed him a few kids could have been saved from his torment.

They rehired a known Paedo twice Tommy Burns took Frank Cairney back as well.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I said this yesterday, we need someone such as Walter Smith to come out with a big statement and one that puts slant eyes and their vile attitude in their place.

1 minute ago, centenarystand said:

I said this yesterday, we need someone such as Walter Smith to come out with a big statement and one that puts slant eyes and their vile attitude in their place.

I know for a fact Walter hates those cunts and thinks the same things about them as we do but he also likes to maintain his image and dignified personna just as much 

wouldn't bank on him being the man to do it although I agree it would hold the most water him doing it 

10 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Response coming next week at some point I believe. No idea about any of the content. 

What I would say is that Gollum on BBC earlier said he's spoken to every Premiership club and not one supports an independent review of any kind. It's an open goal for the club here. 

They will have had plenty of time to prepare one that does not miss then.

There is no gain as every other club realises and wants to move on, the beasts from the east might just have scored a spectacular og here.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know for a fact Walter hates those cunts and thinks the same things about them as we do but he also likes to maintain his image and dignified personna just as much 

wouldn't bank on him being the man to do it although I agree it would hold the most water him doing it 

It needs to come from our Chairman, Walter could do without the aggro let him enjoy retirement with his grand children as he has earned it.

Maybe if anyone should say it not at the club is Ally but he won't either as he has an image to maintain and would not like to upset his friends from the east. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

It's the agenda driven by the media mate . We know that .

When it's them , they don't go seeking negative interviews

When it's us . They will probably have all their poodles with " the right quotes " on speed dial

Just so they can turn our statement around .

Bearing in mind, that statement will be from Jt  . Then the fact they all hate him anyway and our club . They won't have a problem doing it

18 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not wanting to derail the thread but Graham Spiers, what a vile sick fucking bastard!

The club should complain about this or maybe put our lawyers on the case , absolutely disgusting and need posted on the Liverpool forum. So 5 of our titles are now worth 96 lives, absolutely disgusting statement and should be banned from every media football related press box within the UK.  

A clear message needs to be sent out here and watch the fucker back track if the Liverpool fans get on and the papers case .

Just ask the sun how that one went 

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It needs to come from our Chairman, Walter could do without the aggro let him enjoy retirement with his grand children as he has earned it.

Maybe if anyone should say it not at the club is Ally but he won't either as he has an image to maintain and would not like to upset his friends from the east. 

yeah . What is Paul Murray doing there . He had no problem going in front of cameras few years back . Piece of shite .

King better had get his act in gear .Go on the offensive for once

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's the agenda driven by the media mate . We know that .

When it's them , they don't go seeking negative interviews

When it's us . They will probably have all their poodles with " the right quotes " on speed dial

Just so they can turn our statement around .

Bearing in mind, that statement will be from Jt  . Then the fact they all hate him anyway and our club . They won't have a problem doing it

It's all about tarnishing our brand, time we did like wise and it will soon stop

Who,would invest in a company who covered up child abuse?  Watch their shares tumble 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's all about tarnishing our brand, time we did like wise and it will soon stop

Who,would invest in a company who covered up child abuse?  Watch their shares tumble 

Yeah but have we got the guts . It has to be careful plan of attack . Draw attention to it but carefully done

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Please someone . If anyone see's this mutant out running near Saltcoats  . Going to knock the bastard over . . Just reverse back , just to make sure

Nah just go out to cause them damage and say so as the spfl nor SFA dare stand up to them and they have ruined our game since the refereeing nonsense. 

Then finish it by saying our third top will be orange and finish up by saying To all Rangers fans No surrender. 

Again no laws broken they push the catholic card all the time, well this is a fucking Protestant country.

Watch every cunt run for cover, demand lawells puppets are both sacked ! O'Regan and Fannycastor as they are both a disgrace to our national game also   

Come out lobbing granedes at the cunts and let them know we are not going back in our fucking box anymore.

And release it 4 hours before kick off against PSG 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah but have we got the guts . It has to be careful plan of attack . Draw attention to it but carefully done

We will reveal a statement as the board know we are raging over this, but will be half hearted like the Scottish cup final..

If the board are left wanting this time they need to go, it's that simple.