Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

They are just gutted we came out the other side fighting and now we are coming after them

I disagree, they knew what they were doing. That slitty eyed fucker is anything but any idiot and they allowed everything to go through the courts before breaking cover and them starting to twist all the written evidence into something to fuck over us and bizarrely the sfa.

A lot of shit Findlay pulled out of the witnesses at the craig whyte trial is going to be used against us and right now with an idiot like King and fury near the keyboards the last thing I want to see from our club is a moronic statement that creates more questions than answers. 

Let's let the SFA deal with it, the cunts deserve it. 

13 minutes ago, smitzer007 said:

Murray's statement at the Whyte trial is going to cause us bother for years and years. If he'd just come out and said EBT's or not we would have bought those players then it would have shut a lot of people up! 

I was thinking more about the finance guy that got ragdolled for 2 days.  Looking back wish it was Murray. Loathsome fucker Murray just played with us then dropped us in a instant to get his steel back. Sry for going off on a tangent but Murray losing interest in us but doing fuck all to secure our future really gets at me as much as them cunts still scrambling around looking to pin anything on us.

19 minutes ago, smitzer007 said:

Murray's statement at the Whyte trial is going to cause us bother for years and years. If he'd just come out and said EBT's or not we would have bought those players then it would have shut a lot of people up! 

Why do you say this? Apart from SFA looking into the UEFA licence in 2011 the matter is finished if I understand correctly? A potential fine maybe

If what is being indicated is the reason for this shit, ie statements at the trial, then what is the difference between using a legal tax loophole and your owner paying players wages out of his own pocket? in theory neither afforded by the club.

17 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Why do you say this? Apart from SFA looking into the UEFA licence in 2011 the matter is finished if I understand correctly? A potential fine maybe

I agree but most of our haters don't understand anything about the ins and outs of it all. Most just think EBT's were illegal and that's what got us into this mess. IMO Murray could have closed that door for good but he's just stoked up the ignoramuses out there and that just fans the flames. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Davie Provan makes a good point in today's paper that Lawwell is like a dog with a bone when it comes to Rangers but why isn't he saying a word about next weeks opponents PSG circumventing financial fair play rules and being in direct competition with celtic that could cost them money 

wonder why that is 

And he's a big fish in a wee pond in Scotland,he's not even plankton in European terms.

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

this is why I find this bizarre.  I agree they could fine us (again) but it looks like the thin edge of the wedge and we now have 3 board members who were involved back then.

On 09/09/2017 at 13:29, Howsitgoing said:

On paper the scum have never been in such a good position, there raking it in because of the unfair playing field they've already had. Something is spooking these cunts into rocking the boat. 

Litigations heading there way might just be what's got them spooked. 

There's 2 possible reasons for this, as you are correct, there is no obvious reason, given there current position of strength, to keep this going. 

1 - something has spooked them and they are trying to get ahead of it

2 - they know something nobody else does and want it exposed

3- they are bitter twisted fucks to whom logic doesn't apply and we are wasting time trying to apply rational thinking to their obsession

10 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

There's 2 possible reasons for this, as you are correct, there is no obvious reason, given there current position of strength, to keep this going. 

3- they are bitter twisted fucks to whom logic doesn't apply and we are wasting time trying to apply rational thinking to their obsession

No.3, its the only rational logic..............for a tim

20 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Number 3 Is the majority of their fans, all day long but not as sure about the board, everything that jap prick does has an agenda. Still more prone for number 1.

28 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

As i said earlier our continued silence only boldens our enemies who will believe they can basically do wtf they want with no comebacks. Our board have had a full weekend to prepare a reply to this never ending attack that is now in it's SIXTH year. The jap may have been clever in not openly declaring he wants our titles and us further punished (on top of demotion to bottom tier,loss of an entire international squad,an illegal transfer ban,a fine while in admin,a further fine from LNS,loss of European revenue for years etc etc)but let's be clear that is the end game,or at least to have those titles and trophies declared null and void in the record books. As well as causing yet further damage to our club in the worlds eyes. We cannot sit silently back while this goes on and on. And especially seeing as it is the last fucking club who should be demanding openness and transparency that is kicking up the biggest storm. Their vomit inducing hypocrisy should be highlighted at the very least.

He has not attacked us that its the fucking problem. Trying to fuck him over with a statement is what i hope the nuggets in charge remember. 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

This football UEFA 2011 license story.was this not put to bed the last time the story appeared 

I'm sure we did owe tax which could have stopped us getting the license .but it was still allowed due the tax not being officially classed as overdue .

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1358000-uefa-won-t-investigate-resolution-12-Rangers-euro-licence-claims/

32 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Roughly what I thought .but I couldn't remember that if we were guilty of breaking the rules we would only be sanctioned for the following season .not the season the problem happened .which blows out the water any claim that savco were cheated out of champions league cash .notice that they said cash.not that they missed out on playing in the elite competition.exposes them for being a club run to make cash primarily 

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Roughly what I thought .but I couldn't remember that if we were guilty of breaking the rules we would only be sanctioned for the following season .not the season the problem happened .which blows out the water any claim that savco were cheated out of champions league cash .notice that they said cash.not that they missed out on playing in the elite competition.exposes them for being a club run to make cash primarily 

I was saying that to the missus earlier, they run that club like its a financial institution. Their way of business is to put any rivals out of business. I have no bones about the fact they would Iove to do that to us. They know absolutely no shame,scummy bastards