Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

King, Robertson and the rest of the masquerading clowns in blazers and ties have until Monday night to prepare a belter of a response to this shit

if they don't they should get the same rat protests as the last lot got 

Now that these cunts have gone very public with this our board will surely have to respond. I just have no faith them doing so, and some kind of fan pressure needs to be applied if they fail in this task IMO.

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

There's suggestions (rumors) litigation might be coming celtics way due to the child abuse accusations. Someone on here said his mate who is a lawyer I think told him it's in the post??

Ok cheers,I hope it's true it's time They and their rabid fans are forced to confront the dirty deeds they help create and cover up.

10 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

On paper the scum have never been in such a good position, there raking it in because of the unfair playing field they've already had. Something is spooking these cunts into rocking the boat. 

Litigations heading there way might just be what's got them spooked. 

I was thinking the same. I can understand their fans behaviour but i'm not sure why the club board persist in this sort of thing when as you say they are in the strongest position they have been in years, on and off the park. It lacks any sort of dignity and class and despite the bad relationship between the clubs it is very unusual for such a direct attack on one half of the Old Firm from the other. Something must have them rattled.....

I'm not sure what I think about a response. On one hand they are getting absolutely nowhere with these pointless ongoing complaints other than making themselves look ever more pathetic and desperate. To that end i'm not sure what purpose is achieved by lowering ourselves to their level. We have always been better than them in this respect. 

The issue for me comes if there is a hint that the SFA are willing to go after us again...I feel we may need to keep our powder dry and counsel close to our chest until that moment. The statement from SFA mentions not going over the past, moving on and this is echoed by some other club chairman. It seems everyone is sick of it, not just us.   

this bastard liewell has well lets say a strange past where biz is involved coal firms going down not one but three if any one wants to no the story behind it go to football tax havens its all there gcc  and there help to that club every Rangers supporter should go and read the truth about that club

4 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I was thinking the same. I can understand their fans behaviour but i'm not sure why the club board persist in this sort of thing when as you say they are in the strongest position they have been in years, on and off the park. It lacks any sort of dignity and class and despite the bad relationship between the clubs it is very unusual for such a direct attack on one half of the Old Firm from the other. Something must have them rattled.....

I'm not sure what I think about a response. On one hand they are getting absolutely nowhere with these pointless ongoing complaints other than making themselves look ever more pathetic and desperate. To that end i'm not sure what purpose is achieved by lowering ourselves to their level. We have always been better than them in this respect. 

The issue for me comes if there is a hint that the SFA are willing to go after us again...I feel we may need to keep our powder dry and counsel close to our chest until that moment. The statement from SFA mentions not going over the past, moving on and this is echoed by some other club chairman. It seems everyone is sick of it, not just us.   

Think I agree with the "powder dry", they're hurting themselves more than they're hurting us just now but if that changes, take the gloves off. 

If the ball is already rolling that will finally bring justice for the abused kids then it might be prudent for Rangers to just let it fulfill its course. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Think I agree with the "powder dry", they're hurting themselves more than they're hurting us just now but if that changes, take the gloves off. 

If the ball is already rolling that will finally bring justice for the abused kids then it might be prudent for Rangers to just let it fulfill its course. 

Yes, a boss once said to me - give them the rope and let them hang themselves. Strikes me that might be happening....

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not wanting to derail the thread but Graham Spiers, what a vile sick fucking bastard!

This country fuckin sickens me when cunts like this are allowed to spread their vile agenda. Fuck you Spiers, I really hope that your another one that gets a fuckin tankin one day soon. Fuckin bealin man

Just now, Sparkle said:

Even having the inclination to make that comparison is beyond belief.  That man is an utter c nt.

To think it, to write it and for it to then be allowed to be published, is quite frankly beyond distasteful and disgusting. An utter disgrace...........

My feelings are they know what's coming their way soon and can see the potential for title/ trophy stripping of their own whereby they will be further in our shadow and are attempting to balance that by this continual attack on us, while I agree about keeping our powder dry I think a subtle hint from our board just to let them know we are keeping tabs on proceedings and take note that visiting historical proceedings are apparently in the interests of sporting integrity.

Tax  dodging bastard major shareholder, check. Chip on shoulder, check, trying to make out Rangers were not punished, check...

Fuck me these cunts are beyond the pale. Fucking kiddy fiddling bastards, go and Fuck yourselves. 

us as supporters need to get after the bastards we all no what they have been up to from raping children to bent land deals with there very good friends gcc to   there owner who has so much  shit let behind him any thing from care homes that are less than up to standard to selling of meat that was unfit for well i should k have said fit for only beasts to russian lawyers who die after cleaning doggy money throw his bank FUCK I COULD GO ON ALL NIGHT 

25 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I don't think our silence helps matters. On the contrary it gives encouragement to attack us with impunity.

20 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not wanting to derail the thread but Graham Spiers, what a vile sick fucking bastard!

I've seen them use this tactic before specifically mentioning Hillsborough in relation to us. 

It says more about them than us.

If their target audience I.e the rest of Scotland football see that then it should show them up ... anyone who thinks otherwise is an oddity beyond help and nothing we could say in response will fix them mentally.