Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

31 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The club should complain about this or maybe put our lawyers on the case , absolutely disgusting and need posted on the Liverpool forum. So 5 of our titles are now worth 96 lives, absolutely disgusting statement and should be banned from every media football related press box within the UK.  

A clear message needs to be sent out here and watch the fucker back track if the Liverpool fans get on and the papers case .

Just ask the sun how that one went 

we should be attacking Speirs right back. It's an appalling statement. 

Who does he work for nowadays anyway? Himself?

15 minutes ago, chris182 said:

we should be attacking Speirs right back. It's an appalling statement. 

Who does he work for nowadays anyway? Himself?

There is only one attack ,I want seen on this piece of human excrement 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Since the compliance officer is looking at evidence from a court case then Rangers should ask if the CO will be reviewing evidence from the Jim Torbett court case especially Hugh Birts..

Only thing Tony the tim will be watching regarding that rancid club will be his celtic dvds.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

There is only one attack ,I want seen on this piece of human excrement 

Fucking sue the cunt  for every penny  he has , he can move his family to a council estate when he does not have a pot to piss in . The only way these cunts will stop 

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Football 'authorities ' won't go near the Torbett and cronies stuff while it's subject to police investigations.

That's (hopefully) how I see it.  To me, this is much about creating a smokescreen and deflection to keep the focus of attention off them.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

To think that some people actually thought that he was one of us! 

:britney:

Never ever did he fool me Jinty, the guy is a fucking parasite, a homosexual one at that.

How he sat in with Bears in the enclosure (i think) unchallenged is totally beyond me, he should have been absolutely ate alive by the Bears in that section.

See Gannon inn the paper today say the sfa not opening a investigation makes them look like they have something to hide.

Mr Gannon got some news my friend when LNS said the outcome of the original enquiry is legally binding that's the end of it.

As for anyone that wants to compare our situation to a stadium disaster not only are you scum but need to go and ask why the friends and families of the 96 kept fighting. Those involved in that disaster were blamed by everyone from the police to a fuckin national newspaper. Individuals now face criminal proceedings ffs

any taig journalist, paper or fan can moan all they want and "never give up" or "fight for justice" but they know like we do no laws were broke both criminally or In a football sense.

22 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Am i missing the point here? Are Sellick specifically asking for title stripping here? Or are they accusing the SFA of skullduggery? 

Kind of both. Alluding to the SFA being incompetent in their dealings with us thereby trying to hit two birds with one big stone. According to the scum and Doncaster -  SFA were incompetent and we should have been treated even harsher than we were.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Kind of both. Alluding to the SFA being incompetent in their dealings with us thereby trying to hit two birds with one big stone. According to the scum and Doncaster -  SFA were incompetent and we should have been treated even harsher than we were.

Why didnt they complain at the time? Or did they? 

It's about the SFA primarily which I assume they will then use to point the finger again for another title stripping push. They are trying every conceivable angle, all the while losing all dignity and respect (non-existing to start with in my opinion).

It's astounding given how the LNS report was accepted to be binding upon all who asked for it. Remarkably similar to the Indy Ref 2 situation, don't ya think?

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

It's about the SFA primarily which I assume they will then use to point the finger again for another title stripping push. They are trying every conceivable angle, all the while losing all dignity and respect (non-existing to start with in my opinion).

It's astounding given how the LNS report was accepted to be binding upon all who asked for it. Remarkably similar to the Indy Ref 2 situation, don't ya think?

I'm still in disbelief that they would keep pushing this agenda. I would like to know exactly what they want in terms of sanctions and exactly why they want them. They are doing a merry dance, and it looks like the spfl are along for the ride with them. We have suffered enough. They are at it big time,and I want to know what the fuck they are after. 

21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm still in disbelief that they would keep pushing this agenda. I would like to know exactly what they want in terms of sanctions and exactly why they want them. They are doing a merry dance, and it looks like the spfl are along for the ride with them. We have suffered enough. They are at it big time,and I want to know what the fuck they are after. 

I think most neutral observers would wonder why they keep pushing this. They are now not even trying to hide their hatred of us and it should be made clear to them, by our board, that they do not speak for the rest of Scottish football. Perhaps there is some truth in the rumours that they are about to get their collars felt for child abuse and are attempting a distraction but I think they are just so bitter and twisted they can't hep themselves. Pathetic, disgusting people.

10 minutes ago, Grundy said:

I think most neutral observers would wonder why they keep pushing this. They are now not even trying to hide their hatred of us and it should be made clear to them, by our board, that they do not speak for the rest of Scottish football. Perhaps there is some truth in the rumours that they are about to get their collars felt for child abuse and are attempting a distraction but I think they are just so bitter and twisted they can't hep themselves. Pathetic, disgusting people.

I really hope that is the case, and the rumours are true. If they are,and they are trying to deflect, then that is disgraceful behaviour by them.