Morelos

Billythebear77

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a right good talented wee striker. 

Was delighted when we signed him as it was exactly the type of markets for those types of players we should finally be scouting (instead of SPFL dross and guys in English lower leagues who were once on the books of a bigger club) 

I'm happy it's working out. What's that? 7 goals in 6 games? 

Hopefully he keeps this up, we can get a couple good years out of him and maybe 10 million quid and the wee buffalo get's to play at a higher level - win-win-win.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Also to add - he's not a one-trick poney, either.

Look at the goals he's scored so far - all different types - headers, poaching, good finishes.

This

someone on the match thread compared him to Boyd, not a chance IMO, he's a worker, brings others into the game. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Also to add - he's not a one-trick poney, either.

Look at the goals he's scored so far - all different types - headers, poaching, good finishes.

Not just his finishing either mate, his hold up play is great too. He's so strong for a wee guy.

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's a right good talented wee striker. 

Was delighted when we signed him as it was exactly the type of markets for those types of players we should finally be scouting (instead of SPFL dross and guys in English lower leagues who were once on the books of a bigger club) 

I'm happy it's working out. What's that? 7 goals in 6 games? 

Hopefully he keeps this up, we can get a couple good years out of him and maybe 10 million quid and the wee buffalo get's to play at a higher level - win-win-win.

Nowhere near £10m. 

£40m :UK:

Excellent player and is only going to get better. He is a raw talent and still learning his trade but early signs look like we have our +25 goals a season. Big test is how he goes against celtic, Aberdeen over the course of the season. Early signs look like we have managed to sign a gem and it's about time Rangers. As someone e lease said can only be a positive for player and club if he keeps scoring but I do agree get himself signed now on a 4/5 year contract.

9 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Pass the smack mate.

I don't rate celtic defensively, a team that would put them under pressure will score goals against them, Rangers at times have been that way themselves but that's why I stated before that it could end up a high scoring Old Firm game.