Perth_Campsie_Ger    6,222

Think he is going to be a great find. If he scores in the old firm the press will have him touted as a 10million player.............

Or do they only do that for their beloved green and grey

BlueAvenger    1,042

He looks a natural scorer, links up play well and is strong on the ball.

He should never have been booked today as it was that defender bastard who was mouthing off.

Billythebear77    2,698
1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Think he is going to be a great find. If he scores in the old firm the press will have him touted as a 10million player.............

Or do they only do that for their beloved green and grey

If he played for the tarriers they'd be linking him with Real Madrid and Barcelona already m8 

Prso's headband    6,057

Can't teach his finishing ability. 

Said to the boys next to me if you look at him and El-Baktoui you can see Baktoui is technically good with the ball at his feet but can't finish fuck all. You can teach technical ability though. Morelos instinct cannot be taught. 

He'll be a very very good player. 

Yet to see the media hype for a striker to score 7 in 8 but suppose he doesn't play in green n grey

Billythebear77    2,698
6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can't teach his finishing ability. 

Said to the boys next to me if you look at him and El-Baktoui you can see Baktoui is technically good with the ball at his feet but can't finish fuck all. You can teach technical ability though. Morelos instinct cannot be taught. 

He'll be a very very good player. 

Yet to see the media hype for a striker to score 7 in 8 but suppose he doesn't play in green n grey

Spot on with this 

He's going to be a great player for us, best striker I can remember for a long time! Hopefully we can get a few seasons with him getting 20+ goals for us before a big move and make a tidy profit.

ben51    6,529

Fantastic player. 

A great signing, he's only going to get better as well with his age. 

RFC RYAN    648

Seems to be able to finish all ways he has a little aggression in him as well which is good won't get bullied he can hold up the ball as well. Seems a bargain the now just hope he keeps going. 

plumbGER    6,905

I remember cunts on here saying he must be shite because we got him and nobody else (from Germany/England etc) were in for him.

Same types of posters who moan because we don't pick up good young foreign players with potential:facepalm:

The wee man looks an absolute bargain so far and has so much to his game other than his goalscoring, he doesn't give defenders a minutes peace.

Billythebear77    2,698
Just now, plumbGER said:

I remember cunts on here saying he must be shite because we got him and nobody else (from Germany/England etc) were in for him.

Same types of posters who moan because we don't pick up good young foreign players with potential:facepalm:

The wee man looks an absolute bargain so far and has so much to his game other than his goalscoring, he doesn't give defenders a minutes peace.

This

i remember the folk saying the same mate

siamthedanger    256

We needed a goalscorer and after a bit of settling in he is starting to come good and give us just that. Potentially very lucrative for all parties. 

oldbear    47

He is a gem,and this team will improve further,the more they get used to each others play, and also remember he doesnt speak a word of English yet.

Misteral    930
1 minute ago, oldbear said:

He is a gem,and this team will improve further,the more they get used to each others play, and also remember he doesnt speak a word of English yet.

I'm sure he's picked up some lingo. :lol:

BailliestonTB    253

Love him! Scores goals, solid as an ox & seems to already get what it means to play for this club. Great find JJ

oldbear    47
1 minute ago, Misteral said:

I'm sure he's picked up some lingo. :lol:

Only going by what Tom the commentator said when ref was speaking to him "he doesnt speak a word of English" (probably knows  a few sweary words)

RFC RYAN    648
6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Thought Candias was superb also.

Thought he couldn't get going first half but ran the show the second half.