Morelos

Billythebear77

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Think he is going to be a great find. If he scores in the old firm the press will have him touted as a 10million player.............

Or do they only do that for their beloved green and grey

If he played for the tarriers they'd be linking him with Real Madrid and Barcelona already m8 

Can't teach his finishing ability. 

Said to the boys next to me if you look at him and El-Baktoui you can see Baktoui is technically good with the ball at his feet but can't finish fuck all. You can teach technical ability though. Morelos instinct cannot be taught. 

He'll be a very very good player. 

Yet to see the media hype for a striker to score 7 in 8 but suppose he doesn't play in green n grey

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can't teach his finishing ability. 

Said to the boys next to me if you look at him and El-Baktoui you can see Baktoui is technically good with the ball at his feet but can't finish fuck all. You can teach technical ability though. Morelos instinct cannot be taught. 

He'll be a very very good player. 

Yet to see the media hype for a striker to score 7 in 8 but suppose he doesn't play in green n grey

Spot on with this 

I remember cunts on here saying he must be shite because we got him and nobody else (from Germany/England etc) were in for him.

Same types of posters who moan because we don't pick up good young foreign players with potential:facepalm:

The wee man looks an absolute bargain so far and has so much to his game other than his goalscoring, he doesn't give defenders a minutes peace.

Just now, plumbGER said:

I remember cunts on here saying he must be shite because we got him and nobody else (from Germany/England etc) were in for him.

Same types of posters who moan because we don't pick up good young foreign players with potential:facepalm:

The wee man looks an absolute bargain so far and has so much to his game other than his goalscoring, he doesn't give defenders a minutes peace.

This

i remember the folk saying the same mate