Miller And Kranjcar

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, philiprfc said:

Niko can offer 20 decent minutes at the start of the game. Miller offers fuck all.

At the very, very least I'd expect Miller to be dropped.

Copy that to notepad, you will be posting damn near the same thing every game they start.

That's not a criticism of the view as I agree, it is advice to save you time.

Should bring in another striker in January and just release Miller. I'm no sure who the fuck he actually thinks he is when he's dropping deep, fucking up our build up and generally contributing fuck all but he needs to be left out from now on. These wee temper tantrums he throws when somebody else does something wrong is also embarrassing. Get tae fuck, Kenny. 

They both look finished to me.

The younger players who should be pushing HARD for these 2 starting places aren't really battering the door down though,need to see a lot more from Windass,Herrera,Hardy etc

I see a lot of folk blaming the manager for continually playing them but the younger guys should really be making the managers mind up for him.A young hungry professional should be embarrassed getting kept out the team by a 37 year old who thinks he's Andreas Pirlo

Miller is still quite fit and still got a bit of pace but his overall play has really fell away. This has to be his last season and he shouldn't start from now on.

Niko is the same as he has been since we signed him. It is laughable how often he goes to ground to slide tackle because he can't get to a ball quick enough.

17 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

As much as I agree Miller needs to be put on the bench I find it hilarious the same cunts that wanted him knighted last year have jumped on the wee miller bandwagon.

for me you should be looking at the man playing him

Can't speak for anyone else but I've been saying Miller is a hindrance to the team since MW first season in charge, the fact that he is still in our starting eleven is nothing short of a disgrace.