Miller And Kranjcar

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

They did the hard graft - the team benefited from there 60 min - Miller was instrumental in our opening goal and niko supplied some much needed class - there's an honest discussion! But negativity - seems to equal 'honesty' but it's not - anyway I enjoyed the win that they contributed to 

Miller had a part to play in one goal.

That was pretty much it from a Rangers number 9. Awful. Just like his goals & assists stats for the season.

Some much needed class? That's great if there's an end result. What end result was there from his play today?

This is just another back McCoist type argument from you. You detest any form of criticism even though the ones you back actually hinder our performances.

But even for you this is impressively stupid.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny has been great for us and like him, but he should not IMO be starting games. I think he could still do a job for 20 - 30 if we were needing a goal, but at 37 it is surely no slur on his ability for most fans to be wondering why he is starting every game.

Nico is now far too slow and really should not be even in the squad IMO, again this is not being unkind to him just reality for him now.

The last thing is that they are not picking themselves, Pedro is doing that, so any anger needs to be directed at him, not the players surely. 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes I thought they did Miller had 3-4 opportunities to score but didn't but at least got in those positions - some of Nikon play was class - but it was not their best games but certainly would not call for them to be dropped based on today - also as it's a team game they started we won well - they get cudos for that 

????????????????????????????

Bench players at most. I think Miller offers more but the first decent attacking player we sign will see him dropped. Kranjcar is filling the void when Windass isn't picked or until we sign a left sided midfielder. 

Personally I'd like to see Niko released but MW made sure we signed a slow as fuck 30+ year old on a 2 year deal. He really was a fucking idiot.

There were times when the Dundee players were simply walking past him with the ball. Unacceptable.

If Pedro picks him for the old firm game then he has no defence if we lose the game. 

451 please. Midfield of Candeias, Dorrans, Pena, Jack and Windass.

Alfredo up top.

46 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Oh goody - came home after a 4-1 win but would have been dissapointed if we didn't have some negative threads 

Kenny Miller isn't good enough. I've been saying it for a year. 

I think that people are waking up to it is a positive. 

35 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

They did the hard graft - the team benefited from there 60 min - Miller was instrumental in our opening goal and niko supplied some much needed class - there's an honest discussion! But negativity - seems to equal 'honesty' but it's not - anyway I enjoyed the win that they contributed to 

:lol: at the thought of Niko doing hard graft. 

1 hour ago, theclothmonster said:

Can't speak for anyone else but I've been saying Miller is a hindrance to the team since MW first season in charge, the fact that he is still in our starting eleven is nothing short of a disgrace. 

He was one of the few that turned up consistently in that time frame 

Let's show a little bit more respect to Miller & Niko, now we may be all of the same opinion - they shouldn't be getting the amount of game time they are getting however...

They do not pick the team. Miller has been a great servant to our club, and niko was an excellent player - this is not debatable.

If anything get pissed off at Pedro, it's not the players fault.

All to often on here you get Miller being called this and that through no fault of his own. Yeah, maybe he shouldn't be playing but he's been picked by someone and he's trying his best for the jersey.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

He was one of the few that turned up consistently in that time frame 

He scored important goals but his general play was a hindrance slowing us down constantly and giving the ball away. The fact that he was one of our better players last season speaks volumes more about MW and "best in the business" recruitment than it does about Miller.