Miller And Kranjcar

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye Niko and Miller.  Niko looks like he can occasionally still have a bit of magic about him but he is too slow and a liability (as we saw versus Ross County).

Miller is such a negative player, slows everything down and plays too deep.  The likes of Windass and possibly Nemane (too early to judge) should be in this team ahead of him.

Also think Pena should start the next match.  He needs to work on his first touch but he gets in good positions all of the time, hoping he just needs a bit of confidence that a run in the team can give him.

4 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

I agree, I'd play Rossiter and Jack with Dorrans just ahead of them.

I like Jack as the holding player and I dont think that Rossiter would be fit enough to come in against them. I think we could go 4-1-4-1 and really get at them.  

Jack

Candeias  Dorrans  Pena  Windass

Morelos

With an attacking team like that we could then say to Tav and Wallace to try an not get caught out of position so we would then still be solid defensively 

Really think focus needs to be on beating Partick on Friday.

But if Pedro is thinking about changing it for the bheasts (he has to, we'll get fucked with Miller and niko) then the necessary changes have to be incorporated into the next 2 games.

Don't think for instance Pena getting his first start v the bheasts would be the smartest move.

28 minutes ago, james_85 said:

I like Jack as the holding player and I dont think that Rossiter would be fit enough to come in against them. I think we could go 4-1-4-1 and really get at them.  

Jack

Candeias  Dorrans  Pena  Windass

Morelos

With an attacking team like that we could then say to Tav and Wallace to try an not get caught out of position so we would then still be solid defensively 

Na not for me, Pena looks nowhere near fit enough especially for this game. 

I'd start him against Partick with the insurance of Jack and Dorrans behind him but wouldn't have him anywhere near the old firm game unless he's absolutely unbelievable against Partick and literally can't be dropped.