Scott Allan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Went to celtic for "European football".

Ends up playing for Dundee and gets subbed off at ibrox after 35 minutes :lol:

Yeah :lol: Must have been the only person on the planet that couldn't see they were playing him like a fiddle . Thick cunt . 

7 hours ago, gmcf said:

Yeah :lol: Must have been the only person on the planet that couldn't see they were playing him like a fiddle . Thick cunt . 

See to be honest for £10k per week he probably wasn't giving a fuck.

Is he still a celtic player on loan? I'll admit I wanted him to sign at the time but that time has passed and I'm glad we didn't. He would have just been more deadwood we would have had to get rid of.  I'll never forget what he did though and the comments after he went to them. He basically stuck two fingers up at us.

Yesterday  I'm not sure if he was just generally shite or if we, the fans, were affecting his play! Either way fuck him.

31 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Is he still a celtic player on loan? I'll admit I wanted him to sign at the time but that time has passed and I'm glad we didn't. He would have just been more deadwood we would have had to get rid of.  I'll never forget what he did though and the comments after he went to them. He basically stuck two fingers up at us.

Yesterday  I'm not sure if he was just generally shite or if we, the fans, were affecting his play! Either way fuck him.

Yeah , he's still on loan . Think he only lasted 6 months before being loaned out and you could probably count the amount of times he played for them in one hand . 

He might not have cared when he first signed but I'm sure reality has been crashing down on him now . 

35 minutes ago, jintybear said:

See this is it. I think he'd have become a good player for us, but he made an incredibly bad decision which fucked his head up so much that he's never been the same since, nor will he be again. Yesterday just confirmed it, all of his bottle and fight has gone. 

If you choose football as a career, and then are thick enough to get bamboozled into committing the biggest act of treachery imaginable in the sport, that's what happens.

Stupid cunt.

You could see yesterday that anytime he got the ball he tried to get rid asap. Took a free kick near the sideline at Sandy Jardine and just stood looking at all the abuse he was getting and after that he didn't really move out from the width of the centre circle. No wonder Neil hooked him :lol:

Hibs were never going to sell him to us last summer but of all the options he could've have took, he picked the worst. 

9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Had a look at a Dundee forum and they seem to reckon it was a tactical sub. They went from 4-2-3-1 to a 4-4-2.

Was great seeing the wee jump the dyke cunt humiliated. 

They definitely did change formation.

But he wasn't bothering his arse and you can tell McCann doesn't tolerate that shit. 

On 10/09/2017 at 19:35, Ger_onimo said:

See this is it. I think he'd have become a good player for us, but he made an incredibly bad decision which fucked his head up so much that he's never been the same since, nor will he be again. Yesterday just confirmed it, all of his bottle and fight has gone. 

If you choose football as a career, and then are thick enough to get bamboozled into committing the biggest act of treachery imaginable in the sport, that's what happens.

Stupid cunt.

he made a bad decision but at the time he most likely seen the way others went there and actually improved etc, i dont get the anger and hatred towards him as its not like he chose them over us, he didnt have the chance to sign for us, and he certainly couldnt wait given 6months in football is a long time,

32 minutes ago, miracle said:

Lafferty got off relatively scot-free the other week, I was expecting much more vitriol from our supporters.  Then again he hardly touched the ball for the whole game.

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Whittaker got booed at the Hibs game but hardly anyone bothered with Lafferty.

Lafferty got some stick from the Copland. Not as much as I was expecting though. Disappointing.