Candeias

dee9

What a fucking player this lad is. Must be an absolute dream to play alongside this guy. Works his socks off every minute of every game.

I remember when he signed I was least excited with him. He hasn't half proved me wrong. 

Excellent again today son

Yeah certainly looks to be one of the best buys out of all the players coming in this summer. Love him work rate and his desire to impact the games. He has a wicked cross on him (both feet) and looks to have settled tav at times with both of them complimenting each other. I think he is going to be a massive player for the outcome of this season and if he keeps these types of performances up I am sure it will be a successful year for player and club.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Morelos will get the glory and the headlines, Candeias should get the plaudits though. MOTM. 

Aye m8, he's not like the usual foreigners that come to play in Scotland, his workrate is excellent, his early 1st time crosses are brilliant anaw, I thought he was going to get stretchered off in the 2nd half, that tackle was shocking 

He doesn't half work his arse off to get back and cover Tavernier, which is excellent on his part. We all know Tavernier has a tendency to get caught upfield, so it's good to see someone is aware of what is going on around him.

We've been far too weak down that channel defensively when Tavernier goes forward. No one has been willing to work back. Fair play to the lad. Solid all round player. 

Works hard and that wee Cruyff style turn is a joy to watch.

Thought Jack was excellent today too. Drove the team forwards in a way I was expecting Dorrans to tbh.

I wish we would play a few more risky passes into Morelos. Even if they don't come off and get picked up by defenders Morelos will be on their cases and that will also create chances.

Overall I think we never got out of second gear but if we can do that and win games by that scoreline then that is a very good sign.

Am really not a fan of his floated balls into the box. He seems to favour them more than the whip in which he's miles better at. 

Hope he tears Tierney a new arsehole once Roberts is finished. Tell you something they two wee pricks won't be swanning about the park with Candeias up against them

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Am really not a fan of his floated balls into the box. He seems to favour them more than the whip in which he's miles better at. 

Hope he tears Tierney a new arsehole once Roberts is finished. Tell you something they two wee pricks won't be swanning about the park with Candeias up against them

:lol: 

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

What a fucking player this lad is. Must be an absolute dream to play alongside this guy. Works his socks off every minute of every game.

I remember when he signed I was least excited with him. He hasn't half proved me wrong. 

Excellent again today son

Same! It's weird, the ones I was least excited about were Candeias and Morelos and they have shown that they are more than capable so far.

Picked him out at start of the season in that "ace in the pack" thread someone made. Could tell he was going to be quick and work hard. Direct running and gets an early ball whipped in as well. 

Was at Wimbledon V Portsmouth today where Harry Forrester was on the bench. Some people thought Harry could do a job for us and should have played more but compare him to this guy and you can see exactly what Pedro was on about when he wanted "warriors". Difference in attitude is night and day.