*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

21 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The young guys need game time and the double header against Partick is the perfect opportunity to do that.  If we're just going to stick Kenny Miller or Josh Windass out there again I'd be very disappointed.  Get the young guys in and let's see what they can do.

I would put Windass on the left for Fridays game then give Nemane a start in the cup see how he does.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Team kinda picks itself if Pena is match fit..

Fod

Tav, Cardoso, Alves, Wallace

Jack, Dorrans

Candeias,Pena,Windass

Morelos

I would trial morelos as a lone striker for the old firm game. It would work with those players.

But against the scum the pena off for rossiter

The Dundee game was the first game I'd not watched live. All the streams kept breaking down, so I gave up.

I'm thinking that, maybe, it was a lucky omen, and if I don't watch any live games we'll score 4 goals every week?

Thinking back, during the 9IAR years, I never got to many games then either, as I had a young family, and worked most weekends, usually listening to the game on the radio at work.

If I thought, for a single minute, that me not watching Rangers live, either in person, or via media, could mean us winning the title I'd do it. I've got a subscription to RTV, and can watch the full 90 minutes of each game after midnight of game day. ??

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Dorrans hasn't kicked a ball for 4 games now and people are still putting him their team sitting in front of a back 4. :duh: We really don't help ourselves. 

6 points from our last 2 games with 7 scored, I don't think it's a massive issue.

3 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Dorrans hasn't kicked a ball for 4 games now and people are still putting him their team sitting in front of a back 4. :duh: We really don't help ourselves. 

Dorrans has done same job as jack has yet jack gets all the praise? Dorrans is doing the job he's told to do. 

On 12/09/2017 at 04:52, Thewhitesettler said:

The Dundee game was the first game I'd not watched live. All the streams kept breaking down, so I gave up.

I'm thinking that, maybe, it was a lucky omen, and if I don't watch any live games we'll score 4 goals every week?

Thinking back, during the 9IAR years, I never got to many games then either, as I had a young family, and worked most weekends, usually listening to the game on the radio at work.

If I thought, for a single minute, that me not watching Rangers live, either in person, or via media, could mean us winning the title I'd do it. I've got a subscription to RTV, and can watch the full 90 minutes of each game after midnight of game day. ??