*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

26 minutes ago, FSM said:

Love how the OP feels the need to point out that 19:45 = 7:45pm.

It's this sort of attention to detail that ensures we all hate him on a consistent basis.

Sadly not every cunt can be as smart as me and know what military time translates to in civvie time. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nemane is a winger, Windass isnt. 

Ok, but just because you're playing on the left doesn't mean to say you have to be a traditional winger. 

Windass has been effective from the left during preseason and for the games he's been involved with during the season. He scored the vital second goal yesterday and was the reason our play begun to stretch the opposition. 

What have you seen of Nemane which makes you think he deserves a start ahead of Windass? Interested to know what you've seen of him which makes you think he could start away at Partick Thistle on a Friday night. 

8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Ok, but just because you're playing on the left doesn't mean to say you have to be a traditional winger. 

Windass has been effective from the left during preseason and for the games he's been involved with during the season. He scored the vital second goal yesterday and was the reason our play begun to stretch the opposition. 

What have you seen of Nemane which makes you think he deserves a start ahead of Windass? Interested to know what you've seen of him which makes you think he could start away at Partick Thistle on a Friday night. 

I'd rather see Nemane playing instead of a player who I've seen enough of.

That's all. 

39 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'd rather see Nemane playing instead of a player who I've seen enough of.

That's all. 

So you'd rather see a player you've seen nothing of than a player who you saw get a goal and assist off the bench in the last game? Not to mention Nemane hasn't had any first team experience. (other than the six minutes yesterday)

I'm not writing Nemane off but to say you'd throw him in away from home, at a venue where we've struggled is mind boggling. 

Especially considering Windass changed the game yesterday. 

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Nemane? Based on what. Surely it has to be Windass considering his impact against Dundee. 

The young guys need game time and the double header against Partick is the perfect opportunity to do that.  If we're just going to stick Kenny Miller or Josh Windass out there again I'd be very disappointed.  Get the young guys in and let's see what they can do.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The young guys need game time and the double header against Partick is the perfect opportunity to do that.  If we're just going to stick Kenny Miller or Josh Windass out there again I'd be very disappointed.  Get the young guys in and let's see what they can do.

Of course he will not arguing against that, but not sure why we wouldn't start Windass after his goal and assist. Why drop in form players?!