Huge Fortnight Ahead

The next two weeks are going to be huge for our season in general.

Not ideal to be facing the same team consecutively but if we can beat Partick twice then we go into an old firm game positive, confident and within touching distance.

The bonus of being in a cup semi final by then would also be another confidence booster. 

Lets go into the 23rd and have a go at these fuckers. ??

Big game on Friday. Both the Scum and the Sheep have pretty soft home fixtures so a win is needed to put a bit of pressure on them.

Thistle have had a poor start but have had a pretty tough run of fixtures so expecting a battle but one we should be able to get through relatively unscathed.

23 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Any away game, just get the win. Doesn't matter how scrappy or lucky it is, get the win and we go for goals at Ibrox. The away games really let us down last season, so I will be happy with a scrappy one nil

I agree with this . 

PC's away record has been good so far tbf. Let's hope he can carry it on . 

1 hour ago, City_of_Blue said:

After last season's disaster, it would be nice being potentially top of the league or at least very close come the 23rd.

Smash them into oblivion at Ibrox and things will be a bit interesting. 

Do us proud boys No Surrender

I know your a taig:p: but i agree with this, the meltdown Rodgers would have would be fucking priceless, fuck look at his reaction to drawing with St Johnstone, Scottish fitba is long ball shite and it has done nothing in 20 years.

Strachan took his beggar side further in the champs league than rodgers did for instance.

3 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

We done this all the time last season and it always ended in tears.

Same with this season make sure we beat Hibs and Hearts back to back etc.

One game at a time lads, 3 points on Friday then look to the cup game on Wed.

It's a forum, Pedro.

We don't play for Rangers so we can look as far ahead as we like.

It may well be a case of being the famous last words, but if we were to win the next 3 games I will start to believe we could win the league. It`s a huge "if" and we`ve been let down all too many times the past few years to get carried away but I think that would be the turning point we need. The 3 points against Partick are obviously crucial as well as the cup but the game against the tims will possibly be the defining game of our season. Lose it and it will feel as if the season`s lost, draw and the tims extend their unbeaten run but a win would completely rock the boat.