Ban them from ibrox

MacBoyd

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the directors take their seats but do not invite them to the hospitality areas etc after the game the directors can go to the changing room after the game and leave with the team  , come in with the team and leave with the fucking team. 

If they don't like it then tough fucking titty as our stadium our rules 

As has been said by many on here we should be replying about the fact they should get their own house In order with the ongoing child abuse inquests and the fact they are not Commenting on it Shows their utter lack of care to their victims. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

As has been said by many on here we should be replying about the fact they should get their own house In order with the ongoing child abuse inquests and the fact they are not Commenting on it Shows their utter lack of care to their victims. 

I wouldn't even go there yet I would just take them to court over damaging our image/potential value through lies and slander. 

3 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Sorry to derail thread,     400 kids found in mass grave in Lanarkshire on BBC text catholic organisation again and they refused to comment.   Yes 400 fucking kids, absolutely disgusting religion 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Sorry tomderail thread,     400 kids found in mass grave in Lanarkshire on BBC text catholic organisation again and they refused to comment.   Yes 400 fucking kids, absolutely disgusting religion 

Was reading the papers in Asda earlier the descriptions next to the names of who died and a lot of them look to have been killed by the nuns - brain haemorrhage's, fractured skulls, burst organs etc 

sick catholic bastards 

So we are happy to continue dignified Silence shower of shitebags 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1538280/celtic-pro-ira-chants-songs-bt-sport-drowned-volume/

the above link how the media are appeasing these bstds just like we are 

why do we give them tickets ban them, like Murray did(about one of good things he did do,before leaving us in the shite)

1 minute ago, ps95v7 said:

So we are happy to continue dignified Silence shower of shitebags 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1538280/celtic-pro-ira-chants-songs-bt-sport-drowned-volume/

the above link how the media are appeasing these bstds just like we are 

why do we give them tickets ban them, like Murray did(about one of good things he did do,before leaving us in the shite)

The TV stations tend to lower the volume when we sing as well, but the good thing this time is that their singing is being reported in the press for he first time I can remember. The difference is though, the SFA never sanction them for this,but we as fans are arrested and charged. That's the bit that needs to change

As @K.A.I says I'd give the cunts minimum access to our stadium, access to the directors box for the bare minimum, as for the taig fans, I'd treat the bastards like all the other away fans, get them in the corner, reduce their allocation.

absolute rancid club from top to bottom.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Was reading the papers in Asda earlier the descriptions next to the names of who died and a lot of them look to have been killed by the nuns - brain haemorrhage's, fractured skulls, burst organs etc 

sick catholic bastards 

This should be a full public review into this religion in this country.  400 bloody kids?  Could they not bury them humanly?

RELIGION OF GOD MY ARSE, as what god asks for this to be done ? 

30 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is there a rule you have to let so many of their board/backroom into our directors box? Give them fuck all hospitality and refuse theirs gladly too 

The reality is some of them wear the blazers to enjoy the hospitality so wouldn't refuse

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

sick catholic bastards 

That is absolutely fucking disgusting, must not mention it in discussion with beggars though as it would be classed as glorifiying child abuse.

These repulsive fenian tinkers have absolutely no shame whatsoever, i work with a few who go out their way to tell you they were at mass or praise their religion but when i bring stuff like this up it's deflect deflect deflect, nothing to do with celtic etc, blame you for bringing it up.

When i done the facebook a few years ago i had a lot of run ins with them regarding it, they used to try turn the whole thing on me for bringing it up and criticising their vile religion, but when a guy from a loyalist flute band was charged with offences (and kicked to fuck out his band) every single one of the same cunts had it plastered all over their page.

Ditto when allegations against the politicians/royal family.

Seems they are desperate for something to fight back with, the paedo stuff really ruins them, so i never let them forget the dirty sins their cult has committed.

30 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I wouldn't even go there yet I would just take them to court over damaging our image/potential value through lies and slander. 

Nah fuck that, I'm done with the pussy footing around the issue, they started this so we should fucking end it. If we come out in a press conference about this it has to be reported on. 

give them fuck all, not just this game but for the foreseeable future and the same for any other clubs causing shit. 

that club and their fans are at it, stirring shit and inflamimg hatred across the whole of scottish football and outwith against us - the club worse for their snidy actions and keeping it going.  This could be a powderkeg and for safety reasons alone (both sides) they should be refused entrance. That club should also be charged with inciting hatred.

seen a comment yesterday one of their fans delighted with his/her club as 'a beacon of light and honesty' - you couldn't fuckn make it up.  this is there mentality, big bad Rangers should be punished, and punished ad infinitum and they are greyer than grey. We should be calling for a review on them, mind you would need to be about 10 separate one

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

geez peace was this shite honestly man.

So you think 8k taigs should mean bears miss out or have to move? You think we should cater to them after they release a public statement trying to incite another investigation to strip us of trophies. You think it's fair we get the exact same amount of tickets for the big jock knew camp despite it holding 8k more fans?

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

So you think 8k taigs should mean bears miss out or have to move? You think we should cater to them after they release a public statement trying to incite another investigation to strip us of trophies. You think it's fair we get the exact same amount of tickets for the big jock knew camp despite it holding 8k more fans?

This pish is boring me.  Thankfully you and others like you are in the minority.