Ban them from ibrox

MacBoyd

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Banning them also just makes us look bitter and would be twisted to make it look like we were trying to gain an advantage

Not really as we can't ban them - but giving them the corner and asking for the same amount in return doesn't make us look bitter if we are suggesting getting the same treatment in return 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Sorry to derail thread,     400 kids found in mass grave in Lanarkshire on BBC text catholic organisation again and they refused to comment.   Yes 400 fucking kids, absolutely disgusting religion 

Seen this in local paper working in Dumfries yesterday 

Was very low profile story with no highlighted area of where they were found ?

I swear to God .If Peter liewell for nailed on guilty of child abuse ..It would probably be brushed under their large carpet and no action taken by Scotlands     SS 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Not really as we can't ban them - but giving them the corner and asking for the same amount in return doesn't make us look bitter if we are suggesting getting the same treatment in return 

Ask most bears that go to scumdome 

We are treated like vermin ,when we go there now .From the herding us like cattle from the scum fugpigs ,hundreds standing watching us like we were all there tocause bother .Getting up to gates to find massive queues .The bastards deliberately do this for any of the bears on the top deck .Resuting in many missing the first 20mins .Reguarly 

Then there's the views from the cesspit .Still quite a few with restricted view in the corner .Security making sure players can not get near the fans " at all costs " 

Overall .The old fun of going to these games has been taken away from any Rangers fan attending 

If we win ,then of course it's mindblowing ...We turn a blind eye .

Having been to over 150 of these OF games now .It is sad 

We have to change things now .Let's not be bullied by the pigs and declare that the scum only get the corner .I would love of the Broomlosn was filled with bears for these games now .

Take less tickets for the scumdome .We would be better off now .Infact many bears feel the same way now .Going there is not like going to a sporting event 

It is something completely different nowadays 

Please DK .Do something to make the bears proud you are running our club .Show these utter cunts of a football support ,we mean business 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

We have to change things now .Let's not be bullied by the pigs and declare that the scum only get the corner .I would love of the Broomlosn was filled with bears for these games now .

There's likely some bullshit in the shitey TV deal that would stop us doing that.

14 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

There's likely some bullshit in the shitey TV deal that would stop us doing that.

Can't be .We only have to give them .Same  as Hearts give uso .Minimum allocation to percentage of crowd .It's the fuckpigs billying is with there "easier to manage shite "

2 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Just out of curiosity...how old are you?

You doubting that mate ?it is probably over 160 but I'm still relatively youngish 

first one in 76 .Only missed one in 1983 at ibrox .Missed about 20 odd at scumdome and 1 at Hamdump .You do the Maths 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You doubting that mate ?it is probably over 160 but I'm still relatively youngish 

first one in 76 .Only missed one in 1983 at ibrox .Missed about 20 odd at scumdome and 1 at Hamdump .You do the Maths 

That's seriously impressive. You must have some great memories.

I think it works out roughly 4 OF's per season for 40 years? Maths not my strong point?

18 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Just out of curiosity...how old are you?

Don't have to be that old mate - I'm almost mid 30's and I reckon I'm close to 100 myself (would need to give it a proper count tho)

Mind we play them at least 4 times a year sometimes upto 6/7 with cups 

since my first one 1st Jan 1994 at Piggery think I've only missed 8.

1-0 Parkhead (McCoist header in Coca Cola Cup)

0-1 at Ibrox (Zurawski scored for them around 2006'ish) 

and all 6 games against them last season.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Ask most bears that go to scumdome 

We are treated like vermin ,when we go there now .From the herding us like cattle from the scum fugpigs ,hundreds standing watching us like we were all there tocause bother .Getting up to gates to find massive queues .The bastards deliberately do this for any of the bears on the top deck .Resuting in many missing the first 20mins .Reguarly 

Then there's the views from the cesspit .Still quite a few with restricted view in the corner .Security making sure players can not get near the fans " at all costs " 

Overall .The old fun of going to these games has been taken away from any Rangers fan attending 

If we win ,then of course it's mindblowing ...We turn a blind eye .

Having been to over 150 of these OF games now .It is sad 

Take less tickets for the scumdome .We would be better off now .Infact many bears feel the same way now .Going there is not like going to a sporting event 

It is something completely different nowadays 

Please DK .Do something to make the bears proud you are running our club .Show these utter cunts of a football support ,we mean business 

Great post your right the fun going to the girodome now is not the same, having been at 182 vermin games( I counted them all,how sad is that?) we are treated like scum. The only thing that keeps me going back there is the feeling you get when we beat them,indescribable 

10 hours ago, Bermondsey Bear said:

If that worked I'd be bang up for it.  The board know that we would sell 100k for that game, something is clearly delimiting our range of options.

Price of tickets?  For example, when they take the whole stand, we charge £49 or whatever it is?  That is a shed load of extra money.  Obviously they reciprocate when we go there, but it is the fans that take that hit, not the club.  If the club were to put them into the corner like every other visiting support, would they lose a lot of money in revenue?

Thats the only reason I can think of. 

Maybe in years gone by it was great as it allowed many fans to go to the games, but don't think that is relevant now, I certainly wouldn't mind not getting a ticket for that away game, if it meant they only had the corner at Ibrox.

4 hours ago, City_of_Blue said:

That's seriously impressive. You must have some great memories.

I think it works out roughly 4 OF's per season for 40 years? Maths not my strong point?

Cup finals , semis . League and Scottish .

6 years ago , I counted it up to over 150  . Not missed any since

Proud of my 2  records mate .

Seen every goal Ally scored against beggars too :p:

Happy days

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Great post your right the fun going to the girodome now is not the same, having been at 182 vermin games( I counted them all,how sad is that?) we are treated like scum. The only thing that keeps me going back there is the feeling you get when we beat them,indescribable 

Fuck sake . That is impressive mate . Think that whacks me out the running .

When did you start going ? I couldn't have missed any more than 25/30 since 1976

And your right . the only thing is winning . The actual event of being there is not nearly the same .

Always amazes me . When we go to scumdome . We have hundreds of cops facing is up .Almost in a intimidating way . Going into game and definitely at the game .

When did we actually last see this at Ibrox with these shower of scum ?

Maybe the last one going into the game . I was watching .

They get it so much easier in every way .

There never has been or will be again, a better reason for vastly reducing their numbers than this. They have secretly and now openly worked and planned to steal our trophies and titles, caused untold damage to our club and continue to agitate for further punishment. Any club would be within it's rights to retaliate to such bigoted and damaging provocation, we as shareholders should be demanding at the very least, a move to restrict their poisonous presence when we play them at Ibrox. Get it done Rangers and get idone now.

23 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Aye thats fair enough, but we all see what its like on here every OF when folk cant get tickets and it will just get worse, I think we should say we want the same percentage that we give then and thats fair

Give the bastards the corner, offer the Broomy to all ST holders in there first then sell the rest to our own, fill it no problem. Take the same off them, as EJ says, we are treated like lepers when we go there by the SS. Herded in like animals from the moment we leave the bus parking area.