Ban them from ibrox

MacBoyd

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 03:50, jbm26896 said:

One of them inside Ibrox , is one too many in my opinion.

Defo, but we do need some to bear witness for what is about to befall them. Restricted to one corner will be fine.

Pedro may not have the resources of the bheasts, but he does have the passion and I get the distinct impression he seriously doesn't fucking like them!

Pull it off a result, deftly worded banners and a good few rounds of the peado tune should push them over the edge, namely the Erskine Bridge

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/09/2017 at 17:09, Carsons Dog said:

That's a bollox argument

The biggest away allocation we get outside the bheasts is Kilmarnock with about 3500 if I recall correctly 

You can't call the extra 4000 that would go to the piggery 'fans who travel every 2nd week' as the sums just don't add up.

We don't get 3.5k at Kilmarnock :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 02:06, Copland bear said:

Sorry to derail thread,     400 kids found in mass grave in Lanarkshire on BBC text catholic organisation again and they refused to comment.   Yes 400 fucking kids, absolutely disgusting religion 

For god's sake, Copland, get with the program!!

What you doing mentioning systematic mass killings of Smyllum, similar to the abuse of thousands of children by ireland's Castlepollards, and Bon Secours - where the nuns piled the bodies of 800 children into a massive septic tank, to be forgotten with neither gravestones nor coffins 

Now I know what your saying, Copland, that it should be the catholic cult  that is put in a massive septic tank but, son, that's not the  way you should be thinking.

The rape of wee boys, and killing of wains is horrific and against the law, unless, of course, it's committed by priests and nuns then it's ok. Sure there will be a wee mention of it in the news for  a couple of days - as with Torbett and the Savco coverup, but then, as usual,  the story will be buried and forgotten in an unmarked grave. 

So get with the program - no banning or putting them in a corner, embrace the call clearly ringing out of every corner of this country:

Scotland is dead, long live the New Scotland.

Said it for ages .It's the fuckpigs bullying our club that will keep it the way it is 

Fuckigs will maintain it's easier to manage the present way 

They only treat us like scumbags when we go to piggery next time 

I swear .I would love our club to give them no tickets and take none for their dump 

On 9/10/2017 at 02:48, GOAT said:

geez peace ...

As a punter who went regularly to the piggery in the jungle days, I know how important it is for you to be their midden to support our team.

In those jungle times, the Rangers end was bursting - rocking their fucking their dump with TBB, and easy easy chants.

It was still as intimidating as fuck for players there but with the whole end terracing bursting like fuck with a blue army - our players got more courage to deal with the animals.

That sense of army and power doesn't exist today. I know because I have experienced both.

It's not because the away bears today are not giving it laldy, it's because of the reduced percentage of the stadium, and the location they put us in.

Look what a Broomloan filled with fenians does to our goalie, and a wee cowardly mongloid cunt like griffiths - who ties fucking fenian scarfs on our posts, and on Saturday, puts his finger up his nose, draws out his green snot and wipes it on our badge.

I know it's magic being there for you, Goat, but nobody knows your there.

Why not fight as hard for equal percentage and equal location as you're doing for the status quo if it'd get more of us in there with you in a location we can damage them?

And if we don't get it, then give our team  the same advantage at ibrox as they get at their dump.

Regrettably, to a world wide audience, our support at the paedodome nowadays, are the three wee monkeys, who they - no hear, no see, no speak.

3 hours ago, baxterboy said:

As a punter who went regularly to the piggery in the jungle days, I know how important it is for you to be their midden to support our team.

In those jungle times, the Rangers end was bursting - rocking their fucking their dump with TBB, and easy easy chants.

It was still as intimidating as fuck for players there but with the whole end terracing bursting like fuck with a blue army - our players got more courage to deal with the animals.

That sense of army and power doesn't exist today. I know because I have experienced both.

It's not because the away bears today are not giving it laldy, it's because of the reduced percentage of the stadium, and the location they put us in.

Look what a Broomloan filled with fenians does to our goalie, and a wee cowardly mongloid cunt like griffiths - who ties fucking fenian scarfs on our posts, and on Saturday, puts his finger up his nose, draws out his green snot and wipes it on our badge.

I know it's magic being there for you, Goat, but nobody knows your there.

Why not fight as hard for equal percentage and equal location as you're doing for the status quo if it'd get more of us in there with you in a location we can damage them?

And if we don't get it, then give our team  the same advantage at ibrox as they get at their dump.

Regrettably, to a world wide audience, our support at the paedodome nowadays, are the three wee monkeys, who they - no hear, no see, no speak.

well said mate. Said it for ages now that we should treat them the same way. Fucking ridiculous that we give them the full stand.

Restrict them to half the Broomloan and the corner.  Allow them access from Broomloan Road only via the entrance at the back of the ticket office.  Would drop the allocation to around 4500.  We would have to slightly reduce our allocation to 6000 at their place to keep allocations in proportion.  And move the cameras to the SJ so we can't see them on TV.   Security fine, exposure equal, proportions equal.

We must be the only club in the world that  would show the  away fans like that, fkn sickening ,you could see fod was shitting himself in front of them,that plus their ball keeping antics, made a complete fool of us. Spineless board will do F all about it, give the bastards 1000 tickets up in the club deck.

We all know our club will do fuck all. They will not be stuck in any corner and will continue to get the entire Broomloan. Read today that stewards had to lead the thumb away from the goals to prevent him doing his scarf tying antics again (even after UEFA banned him for exactly the same thing) and i already knew about the crest incident and has he been pulled up? Will he be? No and shouldn't be according to what i read this morning from "journalists". It's now acceptable to do whatever the fuck you want at Ibrox and treat our club in any manner you want. And our board will do and say nothing. I don't know who i detest more. Those tarrier pedo harbouring bastards or our cowardly bridge building board. 

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:09, Blue Avenger said:

Defo, but we do need some to bear witness for what is about to befall them. Restricted to one corner will be fine.

Pedro may not have the resources of the bheasts, but he does have the passion and I get the distinct impression he seriously doesn't fucking like them!

Pull it off a result, deftly worded banners and a good few rounds of the peado tune should push them over the edge, namely the Erskine Bridge

I know you like Pedro mate but I'm not seeing the dislike for them in him 

It looks like showmanship to me in parts

The hugging of Brenda coming on to the park in full view of the cameras gave me the boke .

Who sanctioned the players going back to the centre circle . ? Who ever it was needs sacked on the spot

My main concern is King and Murray . We both agree on that .

Whatever Manager we have will have the same problems working under these 2

The banning of the beggars would be a start  . Make them realise , we are not going to be fucked around .

6 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

We all know our club will do fuck all. They will not be stuck in any corner and will continue to get the entire Broomloan. Read today that stewards had to lead the thumb away from the goals to prevent him doing his scarf tying antics again (even after UEFA banned him for exactly the same thing) and i already knew about the crest incident and has he been pulled up? Will he be? No and shouldn't be according to what i read this morning from "journalists". It's now acceptable to do whatever the fuck you want at Ibrox and treat our club in any manner you want. And our board will do and say nothing. I don't know who i detest more. Those tarrier pedo harbouring bastards or our cowardly bridge building board. 

And is there any chance we would do anything like this at scumdome and get away with it . No chance

It reeks and the biased bastards in the media are having a field day

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 09:58, Copland bear said:

Let the directors take their seats but do not invite them to the hospitality areas etc after the game the directors can go to the changing room after the game and leave with the team  , come in with the team and leave with the fucking team. 

If they don't like it then tough fucking titty as our stadium our rules 

when I did the tour about 4/5yr ago am sure the guy said then they never went to hospitality and the same at theirs for us. although he did say that in the players lounge so may have been meaning only the players.