***The Official Rangers in Canada Thread***

BEE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

For those travelling to this game might suggest Hess Village as a good meet-up spot for a wee sash-up.  Bars and restaurants to suit most tastes.  

I think the Hamilton RSC are trying to get a hall for a meet up, if I see anything definite I will post the info.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

According to John Gilligan via someone who passed the info on nothing has been confirmed and signed yet at our end. Not getting excited yet although minute it's safe to do so I'll be booking. 

@K.A.I   Tickets are supposed to go on sale on the 11th.     http://ticats.ca/s-l-benfica-Rangers-f-c-to-play-2017-eusebio-cup-at-tim-hortons-field-in-hamilton-on-october-6/

1 minute ago, cstamomusa said:

I know which is strange considering we've (allegedly) not signed the contract to play yet.

i was going to book anyway until I got told that tonight 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

According to John Gilligan via someone who passed the info on nothing has been confirmed and signed yet at our end. Not getting excited yet although minute it's safe to do so I'll be booking. 

Tickets go on sale on Wed at 11.00 according to the lady at the stadium.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Trust the wee TiCats lady b4 anyone from our board, they'd fun up a wet dream

Very true, but I believe the info thus far that Rangers haven't signed the contract (yet)

sooner they confirm it the better 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Very true, but I believe the info thus far that Rangers haven't signed the contract (yet)

sooner they confirm it the better 

The board might be giving you some disinformation as they don't want the hooligan element getting over exuberant   :whistle: and embarrassing the club.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

The board might be giving you some disinformation as they don't want the hooligan element getting over exuberant   :whistle: and embarrassing the club.

God no you've got the wrong guy I'm going for autographs and photo opportunities 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

God no you've got the wrong guy I'm going for autographs and photo opportunities 

Hope it goes ahead, Hamilton is a typical steeltown but is pretty loose and lots of fun with some great pubs and restaurants.  But wait till you see what they call The Mountain, not even a wee hill back in Scotland.  Right that's the whisky, cider and lemsip done, I'm off to bed. 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hope it goes ahead, Hamilton is a typical steeltown but is pretty loose and lots of fun with some great pubs and restaurants.  But wait till you see what they call The Mountain, not even a wee hill back in Scotland.  Right that's the whisky, cider and lemsip done, I'm off to bed. 

What are the women like mate?