***The Official Rangers in Canada Thread***

BEE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. Just got my tickets through ticketmaster, Register for todays pre sale if you can. I paid $85 Canadian for my tickets . Right in the center in the second level. Hope we can get to say hello. I will be the one wearing the Rangers top, scarf, hat and jacket.

This will be the first time since 1963 that I will see the Gers play live. Never thought I would get a chance like this, bloody 20 miles away.:dance:

13 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

Hi guys. Just got my tickets through ticketmaster, Register for todays pre sale if you can. I paid $85 Canadian for my tickets . Right in the center in the second level. Hope we can get to say hello. I will be the one wearing the Rangers top, scarf, hat and jacket.

I'm the one with the brown hair mate 

2 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

I see you booked the flights, did you get your tickets yet?

Not yet mate plenty time for that 

i was speaking on the phone to the ticketing /box office manager on the phone yesterday she's gonna keep me right I think she wants me to dick her down to be honest 

Eusebio-Seating_4.thumb.png.f6b58c2deabcfb05ef73ca1c328718a2.png
EUSEBIO CUP PRESALE BEGINS THIS MORNING AT 11 A.M. EST.

Two of Europe's most decorated clubs are playing in the Eusebio Cup on Friday, October 6 at Tim Hortons Field in Hamilton. As a Canadian Premier League subscriber, you get first access to tickets at up to 20% off (select sections during presale period only) beginning this morning at 11 a.m.! 

BUY NOW > Beginning at 11 a.m., click here and enter the promo code THFSOCCER. Buy before Wednesday, September 13 at 10:59 a.m. and save up to 20% on your purchase. 

See below for the Eusebio Cup seating map and price chart, and click here for the official press release. Please note that the prices below reflect regular face value tickets. Visit the Ticketmaster link above for a breakdown of presale savings. 

--Click on map to enlarge--

I am in section 215 at center of pitch

2 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

I see you booked the flights, did you get your tickets yet?

Not yet mate plenty time for that 

i was speaking on the phone to the ticketing /box office manager on the phone yesterday she's gonna keep me right I think she wants me to dick her down to be honest 

35 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

This will be the first time since 1963 that I will see the Gers play live. Never thought I would get a chance like this, bloody 20 miles away.:dance:

I will be one of the ones with this flag.   

IMG_2365.JPG

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

What sort of crowd will be expected? 5000-10000? Do we have a big support there interested in this? 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

What sort of crowd will be expected? 5000-10000? Do we have a big support there interested in this? 

I think there is a big support for both teams.

8 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

This area has a lot of Rangers supporters. Toronto is loaded with bears. A large Portugese population also. My guess is a sellout or close to it. It is a holiday weekend here so not sure how that will affect crowd size. Capacity is 24,000 at the stadium. Seldom do either team play around here so lots of people like me that cannot pass on it. Going to be a long three weeks. This is a heavily populated area. About 15 million people crammed into this region

Really buzzing for this was boarding a ferry to Belfast when we got word it was confirmed booked6 or 7 of us trying to do it with a wifi signal coming and going was murder but got there in the end 

spending Saturday night up niagria falls 

On 11/09/2017 at 03:24, siddiqi_drinker said:

they cunts will double the beer prices, shower of miserable bastards :mutley:

Its only the government in Canada that's allowed to sell alcohol. 

Think we will take a boat from Greenock like we did 100 years ago? 

Obviously we won't, but got to say i would love to sail across the Atlantic Ocean. Keep as south as possible so we dont end up like the Titanic.