***The Official Rangers in Canada Thread***

BEE

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Just been checking out that Phesant Plucker pub there on Google - it looks a decent bar. If your fit get along there I'm sure we will be in there for the Sash Bash at some point mate. Don't see why not - doesn't look too far from ground, either. 

Maybe try. Not a drinker but would love to be there. More of a smoker, not tobacco. Maybe get together for a puff if you are so inclined.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, unclebuzzy said:

Maybe try. Not a drinker but would love to be there. More of a smoker, not tobacco. Maybe get together for a puff if you are so inclined.

Well if you can make it in I'll buy you a Mountain Dew or a Dr Pepper. :crabflute:

Going to talk to my nephew about going. He lives next door to Hamilton, and I will meet up with him at his house when he gets home from work. Earliest we could get there would be around six. If it is that close to the stadium, might be time to do it. Will definitely try. This will be the next best thing for me than going to Ibrox again. Should make the most of it. hope to meet everyone.

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Well if you can make it in I'll buy you a Mountain Dew or a Dr Pepper. :crabflute:

1 hour ago, unclebuzzy said:

Going to talk to my nephew about going. He lives next door to Hamilton, and I will meet up with him at his house when he gets home from work. Earliest we could get there would be around six. If it is that close to the stadium, might be time to do it. Will definitely try. This will be the next best thing for me than going to Ibrox again. Should make the most of it. hope to meet everyone.

According to google it's a 46 min walk but only  9 min by car, there might also be a bus service.   

• 2 weeks later...

We have a bus travelling to and from our supporters club at The Madison to the Benfica match in Hamilton on Friday, Oct 6th.

The price is $30, with departure times to be confirmed. We will probably be leaving between 2 and 3pm and returning to the Madison immediately after the game.

If you are interested, please contact the club at tocentralrsc@gmail.com.

Space is limited and only confirmed once payment is received.

WATP

Ibrox Exiles along with the Burlington RSC would like to invite all travelling Rangers Supporters (Clubs) to join us at a Tailgate Party on October 6th, prior to the Rangers V Benfica game at Tim Horton's Field Hamilton, Ontario.

Time: 3 PM thru 6.30 PM

Cost Adults (wishing to consume alcohol): $20 to enter This Includes 3 tickets for Food/Beer

Cost Kids/Adults who do not drink: $10 includes 2 pop/water and food

Food: Sausage/Burger or Chicken with fries

Beer: Tallboy Cans Canadian/Coors Light and similar
Tickets: You will receive 3 tickets for your $20 admission. This is to be used for beer or a combination of beer and food. You can either have 2 beers and food or 3 beers, you decide Additional Tickets: These may be purchased at the door as you enter. For $20 you will receive an additional 3 tickets to be used at your discretion

If you would please advise what numbers you hope to bring at cmrrail@cogeco.ca that we might ensure food and drink availability.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all there.

1 minute ago, cstamomusa said:

Ibrox Exiles along with the Burlington RSC would like to invite all travelling Rangers Supporters (Clubs) to join us at a Tailgate Party on October 6th, prior to the Rangers V Benfica game at Tim Horton's Field Hamilton, Ontario.

Time: 3 PM thru 6.30 PM

Cost Adults (wishing to consume alcohol): $20 to enter This Includes 3 tickets for Food/Beer

Cost Kids/Adults who do not drink: $10 includes 2 pop/water and food

Food: Sausage/Burger or Chicken with fries

Beer: Tallboy Cans Canadian/Coors Light and similar
Tickets: You will receive 3 tickets for your $20 admission. This is to be used for beer or a combination of beer and food. You can either have 2 beers and food or 3 beers, you decide Additional Tickets: These may be purchased at the door as you enter. For $20 you will receive an additional 3 tickets to be used at your discretion

If you would please advise what numbers you hope to bring at cmrrail@cogeco.ca that we might ensure food and drink availability.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all there.

I'm gonna wear ma Donald Trump t shirt