Sign in to follow this  
BEE

***The Official Rangers in Canada Thread***

unclebuzzy    25
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Just been checking out that Phesant Plucker pub there on Google - it looks a decent bar. If your fit get along there I'm sure we will be in there for the Sash Bash at some point mate. Don't see why not - doesn't look too far from ground, either. 

Maybe try. Not a drinker but would love to be there. More of a smoker, not tobacco. Maybe get together for a puff if you are so inclined.

K.A.I    20,879
1 minute ago, unclebuzzy said:

Maybe try. Not a drinker but would love to be there. More of a smoker, not tobacco. Maybe get together for a puff if you are so inclined.

Well if you can make it in I'll buy you a Mountain Dew or a Dr Pepper. :crabflute:

unclebuzzy    25

Going to talk to my nephew about going. He lives next door to Hamilton, and I will meet up with him at his house when he gets home from work. Earliest we could get there would be around six. If it is that close to the stadium, might be time to do it. Will definitely try. This will be the next best thing for me than going to Ibrox again. Should make the most of it. hope to meet everyone.

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Well if you can make it in I'll buy you a Mountain Dew or a Dr Pepper. :crabflute:

cstamomusa    2,203
1 hour ago, unclebuzzy said:

Going to talk to my nephew about going. He lives next door to Hamilton, and I will meet up with him at his house when he gets home from work. Earliest we could get there would be around six. If it is that close to the stadium, might be time to do it. Will definitely try. This will be the next best thing for me than going to Ibrox again. Should make the most of it. hope to meet everyone.

According to google it's a 46 min walk but only  9 min by car, there might also be a bus service.   

frommetoyou    44

Hamilton Street Railway Trip Planning                                     Tim Hortons Field is at Cannon st east & Melrose Ave North

cstamomusa    2,203
On 9/13/2017 at 13:24, ryan_rfc said:

I'm living in Toronto got my ticket today

Does anyone know the best way for me to get to Hamilton or of any buses going I stay in the high park area?

GRSC Toronto Branch #1

Bus.jpg

ryan_rfc    23
58 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

GRSC Toronto Branch #1

Bus.jpg

Thanks for this will get in touch with them!