Jump to content
Billy1984

Willie vass picture

Recommended Posts


Deanzmeanzheinz    2,053
2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Was he inside a pillar box when he took it?

You just need a Willie Vass lens kit and a bit of expertise 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sandyinroyalblue    9,999
17 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You just need a Willie Vass lens kit and a bit of expertise 👍

Cheers I genuinely thought he was inside a pillar box.:sarcasm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pcbear    3,513
46 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

DJXsa7OXgAA_jOT.jpg

Glorious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScottBF2    1,265

The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must just be me that dislikes that view.

Much prefer the traditional main stand ones with the brick facade. Also love the main stand when lights are on during darkness, folk climbing the stairs to go watch the mighty.

Or drones view from centrally above the pitch looking down. And also the SJ full of blue red and white on a european night.

So many choices.

Too much sky in this one for me ☹

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K.A.I    20,665

Beautiful picture.

However, was on his site and seen the pictures of that fan zone - honestly tear it down, what a red neck. It looks like a cheap gypo attraction in a Farmfoods carpark in Clydebank or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BLUEDIGNITY    6,381
7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Beautiful picture.

However, was on his site and seen the pictures of that fan zone - honestly tear it down, what a red neck. It looks like a cheap gypo attraction in a Farmfoods carpark in Clydebank or something.

El cheapo productions ! Jist waitin for the fuckin waltzers to appear!😡

image.gif.5c19446c7e2c33ded6cba929489bf545.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thewhitesettler    2,227
17 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Must just be me that dislikes that view.

Much prefer the traditional main stand ones with the brick facade. Also love the main stand when lights are on during darkness, folk climbing the stairs to go watch the mighty.

Or drones view from centrally above the pitch looking down. And also the SJ full of blue red and white on a european night.

So many choices.

Too much sky in this one for me ☹

It's blue sky mate!

It's the grass being green that I find upsetting.😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pcbear    3,513

I would buy that as a print, can you purchase Willies images?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K.A.I    20,665
2 hours ago, pcbear said:

I would buy that as a print, can you purchase Willies images?

Aye mate I'll pm you my bank details 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozblue    2,710
5 hours ago, pcbear said:

I would buy that as a print, can you purchase Willies images?

Willie is talking about getting special prints of that picture done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×