Hibs: Statement

Virtuoso

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Petrie (and a few other directors) know that if there's a review everything will be transparent around 2012.

You get the feeling a lot of clubs directors have a lot to lose in a review.

5-way agreement comes to mind 

That is very good shout with that Chris

Let me see , who was there . Petrie , Regan .............................................................

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

From a club who's chairman also,covered up child abuse  before off loading the cunt to,us till we called the police, over to you Dave King as it should not be too hard to putbpedophile protectors in there place.

If our board fail to react over the next 24 hours then we the fans must replace them 

I'd rather they hold off for a few days, watch as other Clubs come out and basically tell the taigs to fuck off, the ball's rolling, then smugly hit them with it, when they have been suitably shown up by every other cunt already. 

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You'd think people would have gotten bored with all this shite by now 

They would but it's us and down to pure hatered and bigotory.  Now we must come out with one and attack those cunts with the fact they have 2 pedophiles convicted and they let one back in again to Allegedly according to the BBC abused again.

And fuck it have yer safe standing ??

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I'd rather they hold off for a few days, watch as other Clubs come out and basically tell the taigs to fuck off, the ball's rolling, then smugly hit them with it, when they have been suitably shown up by every other cunt already. 

They have lost their chance . If they do come out with one now . It will be all defensive as usual

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Wedneday 4pm have a press conference and throw a few grenades at these cunts and then watch PSG take 7 off them ?

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is very good shout with that Chris

Let me see , who was there . Petrie , Regan .............................................................

Indeed, Milne etc etc.

This makes me think a review won't happen. Different kettle of fish to 2012 when clubs were happy to go along with the fans viewpoint.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They have lost their chance . If they do come out with one now . It will be all defensive as usual

It's war they fired the bullet but we should fucking NUKE them in a statement, fuck the SFA, fuck bringing the game into disrepute, get the pedo harbours told and on champs league night. Tarnish the celtic brand in Europe and tell the world what they did.

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Indeed, Milne etc etc.

This makes me think a review won't happen. Different kettle of fish to 2012 when clubs were happy to go along with the fans viewpoint.

Yeah . Maybe even these cunts , now know they would look bad within their own supporters and the football fraternity in general  . If they knew ,how they acted towards us at our weakest point .

It is possibly even more devious , than any of us could ever imagine

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

We must demand Doncaster is removed from his position as a friend of Liewell is no friend and will never be a friend of ours 

100% correct here . If it were ever more obvious .

This bastard is up there with our worst enemies IMO

Clubs got into bed with celtic 5 years ago and the only club it benefited were the paedophile harbourers. It would appear Hivs, Hearts, sheep etc have learned their lesson and are now looking after themselves. Don't get me wrong I think the supporters of other clubs want this as the hatred for Rangers is still as bad as ever but it would appear the clubs are going against their support.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Na mate, sitting back laughing while watching the taigs rage, exposed and isolated as the vindictive, selfish cunts they are, then a well worded statement emphasising that, as other Clubs are already realising. Who's the two they wouldn't thought as, as bankers to back them, Hibs and Aberdeen. Milne has already said no, can see an offical statement from them as well, probably a few others.

They've made a cunt of this, and are being shown up as such. Let it run ...

Thought still think it's all a ploy to keep the unhinged off the taig board's back.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Wedneday 4pm have a press conference and throw a few grenades at these cunts and then watch PSG take 7 off them ?

:tu:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Na mate, sitting back laughing while watching the taigs rage, exposed and isolated as the vindictive, selfish cunts they are, then a well worded statement emphasising that, as other Clubs are already realising. Who's the two they wouldn't thought as, as bankers to back them, Hibs and Aberdeen. Milne has already said no, can see an offical statement from them as well, probably a few others.

They've made a cunt of this, and are being shown up as such. Let it run ...

Thought still think it's all a ploy to keep the unhinged off the taig board's back.

:tu:

Yeah fair point there 69

Thank fuck no need to boycott Easter  rd?, I still want those cunts hammered that the fact that an ex chairman/ owner covered up child abuse then moved him onto us where we had to call the police.

That's the tarriers fighting amoungst themselves and if one thing annoys me out of the full sorry state is the Hearts fans got into bed with them both just to do us

This statement is a response to Hibs fans who clearly still want blood, like so many other clubs, mainly in the SPL. 

This is a supporters driven campaign throughout the land - Sellick, Hibs, Aberdeen being most vocal. They argue and sing that we are a 'new club' but then want to punish us for deeds done before we were 'born'??? Only in this cesspit of a country ????

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They play tomorrow but I agree with the sentiment.

Well at least there one cunt on here that's not a Tim ?, honestly they could be playing in my cul de sac and I would draw the curtains. So tomorrow it is,

Think I might put a wee £20 on them getting humped 5-0