Hibs: Statement

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Rather celtic and Hibs RIP would be far better.

When they run out at Ibrox forget the usual songs we play. Pink Floyd another brick in the wall would be fucking class.

HEY celtic, LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE ??, our board need to grow a fucking set and quick 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gaffbear said:

Time that prick liewell got brought down a peg or 2 

Time he and his child abusing club had their licence revoked for letting known abusers get away with it then let them back in.  Come on Rangers it's a open goal.

But our board are like Van Vossen 

48 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

So that's Hibs, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Hearts and of course us. 

This shit is going to blow up in their face pretty hard. 

To say I am shocked would be an understatement.  Petrie absolutely hates us  and I can hardly believe that some sense has prevailed.  I knew about Milne at Aberdeen but when did Hearts and Killie say they wanted to move on?

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

To say I am shocked would be an understatement.  Petrie absolutely hates us  and I can hardly believe that some sense has prevailed.  I knew about Milne at Aberdeen but when did Hearts and Killie say they wanted to move on?

It's all about money and they are too skint to have another costly hate fest.

23 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Time he and his child abusing club had their licence revoked for letting known abusers get away with it then let them back in.  Come on Rangers it's a open goal.

But our board are like Van Vossen 

I don't think our board need to do anything. Why panic and dignify the scum statement with one of ours? 
Liewell is pharting against thunder and will be/is being shown up for his desperate measures to satisfy the GB, especially after giving them a two-game ban earlier this season.
By keeping quiet for the moment, when we do make a statement against this club after the SFA enquiry in to child abuse is published, we shall have a better effect upon the public's perception of us as a club.
Hashtag dignifed silence; hashtag 55.