Hibs: Statement

Virtuoso

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm glad they did. It showing that celtic no longer have a grip of all the other clubs in the league and that other clubs are prepared to go against them. Personally  I hope all other clubs come out and say the same thing.

Wonder what Thommo at Dundee Hivs has to say, although he and his club are a bit of an irrelevance, with his power trip and 15 mins of fame welll and truly gone! 

5 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

Wonder what Thommo at Dundee Hivs has to say, although he and his club are a bit of an irrelevance, with his power trip and 15 mins of fame welll and truly gone! 

They have at least 4,000 Season Ticket holders i'll have you know, plus they held Dumbarton to a draw on Saturday and sit in a respectful fourth position behind those giants of the game - St Mirren, Dunfermline & Oueen of the South. If that's not enough then the chairman hasn't been assaulted by any of his own fans this month .................................yet.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

But why wouldn't they be our titles to keep?  That is the point.  At the time we did nothing wrong.   All our players were registered correctly at the time.  17 years later HMRC finally win the last appeal of 4 appeals stretching over a 7 year period of claim and counter claim (2 wins each) where numerous top Law Lords (QCs one and all) argued the legalities of the Murray Group EBT scheme.  The result of that was to declare that the pension contributions should have been taxable.  Not much we can do about that 17 years later and not much that the SFA or SPFL can do either.  They cannot retrospectively declare that our players were not properly registered because at that time they were properly registered because the EBT scheme had not been found to be deemed as taxable at that time.  

Aye I know mate. I just like writing we got away with it because it sends the scum into fits of rage.

We are fast approaching the end game for all our woes. The big tax case verdict is in, and there is nothing more they can do to us.

The fans of the other spfl clubs have had their hatred fueled by the scum supporting press serving up lies and negativity  on a daily basis.

When they have no more to write, what then? 

How long will they be prepared to watch us grow stronger and fight our way back to the top, knowing how hard they tried and failed to kill us off.

I suspect many or them might turn their backs on their clubs and what of the filthy press?  How will they sell newspapers with nothing to write about?

And how long will the likes of the daily record or the sun be able to ignore the massive white elephant in the room, an elephant that could keep their company afloat for many years to come, if only they had the balls to turn their focus on the scum and, amongst many other issues, the pedophile ring that they have protected so well. 

It will happen one day, and that day may not be too far away. Especially if our spineless board left them with no way out by making a very hard, demanding statement on the filthy coverup that has shamed Scottish Football.

4 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

The bheasts have some bad news in the pipeline 

This is a squirrel designed to deflect attention from that

I really hope you're right on this.

There have been other bits of 'bad news' before, such as the training ground assisted purchase, etc, yet nothing ever sticks to that mob.

If they have got something coming, it'll be a first!

4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Awe, poor Liewell losing support...

Fuck Hibs, but....

"We either continue to spend significant sums of money and huge reserves of time and energy to challenge already lengthy and detailed legal advice. Or, we can focus on doing all we can to invest in the future of our Club and the wider game to improve our sport"

This is a choice every football fan in this country needs to have a good think about.  Do we continue to obsess over the events of 2012, or move on from it for the good of the sport.  It's pure hatred that prevents some from moving on and I promise you that some rival fans, mostly among the celtic support, will never move on.  These bitter, obsessed, and hate filled individuals, will still be slobbering on about EBTs and title stripping 50+ years from now.  Those of us who don't want to end up like those sad cunts need to focus on the future of our sport and getting back to supporting our teams.