Hibs: Statement

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, FSM said:

I've still got the nagging feeling that this is all playing out exactly the way that Lawwell wants it to.

He is protecting his position,  no doubt. But I don't think he is quite the puppet master everybody seems to think. He looks like a liar and has made his supporters look even more foolish, which of course makes them angry at him.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Rather celtic and Hibs RIP would be far better.

When they run out at Ibrox forget the usual songs we play. Pink Floyd another brick in the wall would be fucking class.

HEY celtic, LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE ??, our board need to grow a fucking set and quick 

I'd prefer Sloop John B, myself.

This looks more, and more, like Lawwell  just trying to placate certain elements within their support now.

There is NO REAL SUPPORT for this to be dragged up again, out with the piggery. 

They're only going to piss everyone else off by continuing with this crap. 

The rest of the football world is starting to notice, about them, the things we already know. ??

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

He is protecting his position,  no doubt. But I don't think he is quite the puppet master everybody seems to think. He looks like a liar and has made his supporters look even more foolish, which of course makes them angry at him.

5 - 0 for PSG would cap a good week

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

5 - 0 for PSG would cap a good week

Sounds like a very realistic scoreline. Can definitely see that happening. Let's see.

As for Hibs, good words by the club to get it right fucking roon them but their fans are probably just as disgusting as their mongo big cousins.

54 and counting you filthy animals.

7 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Keep quiet fuck all, tell the world about them, damage their brand like they tried to destroy ours for  far less 

We owe them nothing get the momentum going now over the child abuse, let them in power know we demand the harshest punishments ever enforced on any club.

Or else sweep sweep sweep all over again, dignified silence put us where we are ffs 

All this Rah-Rah stuff is great at the right time. Liewell's campaign is dying on its feet so why would we breathe life into it. You know the scum love to deflect. At the moment he is self-destructing nicely.
Why would we comment on the child abuse enquiry at the moment - it would only be seen as speculation - again they would deflect? Better to wait for the inevitable enquiry results and blow them away with irrefutable facts.
There isn't a carpet big enough to sweep this under. They may not get as big sanctions as they should but what they do get will be significant.
We can wait and enjoy schadenfreude ...

31 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Sounds like a very realistic scoreline. Can definitely see that happening. Let's see.

As for Hibs, good words by the club to get it right fucking roon them but their fans are probably just as disgusting as their mongo big cousins.

54 and counting you filthy animals.

people talking about Hibs, who made a fair statement but out of 108 clubs under the SFA jurisdiction the tarriers were a lone voice 108-1 --- fuk them

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Neil Doncaster has abused his position  and should now be held to account. 

He is taking on , arguably the biggest footballing authority in Scotland by backing one club's fight against them , and not the 42 that he claimed to represent . 

At the next spfl meeting , every other club should be asking him why he thought he could speak on their behalf without any consultation , and then draw up a vote of no confidence on him . 

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'd prefer Sloop John B, myself.

Sing that anytime, Pink Floyd , As the song says , We don't need no education from that lot,  Then hey celtic leave them kids alone,  With the biggest fuck off banners demanding the SFA take action against the club and old board members are charge by the law also as covering up child abuse is a criminal offence.

Ffs sing the Billy's boys, straight to jail, cover up child abuse that's okay is the message the SFA are sending out at the moment. 

If Regan does not do his job then get rid of him and tell the press conference why,   

We do not accept child abuse in our game, no,point scoring as that's an insult to all the victims also,  

if it was us?   I would expect a demonstration demanding my club put all the cards on the table regardless of punishment and all those and I mean all those involved charged , ex directors the lot.   

If they still take the nothing to do with us attitide etc , revoke the fucking licence 

Good to see some common decency by some of these clubs. Stevie Wonder can see our club has been royally fucked over by Scottish football and the media. Anymore punishment would just have exposed the hatred that has driven all this even more. What was inflicted upon Rangers was so shameful that I'm not surprised many want to leave it behind and not be reminded by what they took part in. If anything it will anger me more in the years to come that we never got an inquiry into the attempted bullying and social witch hunt that was unleashed upon us for using common tax saving schemes and being bought by a fraudster.

The interesting thing here is what GMCF referred to above. Neil Doncaster looks to have outed himself as a representative of celtic here by being dishonest when saying all clubs were behind his call for another inquiry. He's got to go for this if there is to be any chance of fairness in Scottish football. 

3 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Good to see some common decency by some of these clubs. Stevie Wonder can see our club has been royally fucked over by Scottish football and the media. Anymore punishment would just have exposed the hatred that has driven all this even more. What was inflicted upon Rangers was so shameful that I'm not surprised many want to leave it behind and not be reminded by what they took part in. If anything it will anger me more in the years to come that we never got an inquiry into the attempted bullying and social witch hunt that was unleashed upon us for using common tax saving schemes and being bought by a fraudster.

The interesting thing here is what GMCF referred to above. Neil Doncaster looks to have outed himself as a representative of celtic here by being dishonest when saying all clubs were behind his call for another inquiry. He's got to go for this if there is to be any chance of fairness in Scottish football. 

not sure its common decency - but I think they simply dont see an upside to them for all this - only a downside in terms of legal fees/Rangers fans potentially staying away etc. If thats the case, why cost themselves money for no upside?

56 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

not sure its common decency - but I think they simply dont see an upside to them for all this - only a downside in terms of legal fees/Rangers fans potentially staying away etc. If thats the case, why cost themselves money for no upside?

Not a hibs fans obviously, but they have been strong putting out this statement. The are risking a boycott from an element of their own fans and also the manky mobs fans.

They could have sat quiet on the sidelines and wouldnt have made themselves a potential target.

Hopefully all clubs will want to distance themselves from celtic, particularly if there is a review of some of the stuff that went on with Torbett etc  

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Nail on head.

They already got duped once by celtic voting us down to the bottom tier, which must've destroyed the finances of most these clubs. It also further increased the gap between themselves and celtic, when they all probably thought it would reduce it. At least now it looks as though they ain't going to take the bait for a second time, by bringing in some sort of BS sanctions that would inevitably destroy Scottish football, thus allowing the manky mob to engineer a move away. 

20 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

They already got duped once by celtic voting us down to the bottom tier, which must've destroyed the finances of most these clubs. It also further increased the gap between themselves and celtic, when they all probably thought it would reduce it. At least now it looks as though they ain't going to take the bait for a second time, by bringing in some sort of BS sanctions that would inevitably destroy Scottish football, thus allowing the manky mob to engineer a move away. 

The club's directors will see that but their fans don't. I had a quick wee look on hibs net and a majority of their fans are raging. They seem to think we have got off Scott free.

See for fans of other clubs looking in:

For starters we did not cheat. EBTs were legal (as far as I know they still are). We could afford the players we had (we have 50000 fans filling Ibrox week in and out as well as investors). We were punished for being badly ran by a conman (which the SFA sanctioned as fit and proper) - We were heavily fined, SFA kept our prize money as well as money received for players, we were sent to the fourth tier of Scottish football where our games were televised and we got none of the TV money (I think the bulk of it ironically went to the SPL). We were handed an illegal transfer embargo and most of our players walked away for free (not that we would have got the money anyway). We had to work our way back up through the leagues (giving the smaller teams much needed revenue I must add).

Would many other clubs have survived that? I doubt it. Most clubs (barring the tims) don't have a fan base big enough to finance their clubs when there is no money coming in from other resources other than just the fans. 

To say we weren't punished is ridiculous. 

Fans of other clubs should take a good long look at themselves. Whilst we were away only one team benefited and one team only. They lost revenue from Rangers fans coming to their shiteholes twice a season and looking at the state of the finances for most of the clubs they suffered as a result of us not being there.