Hibs: Statement

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

not sure its common decency - but I think they simply dont see an upside to them for all this - only a downside in terms of legal fees/Rangers fans potentially staying away etc. If thats the case, why cost themselves money for no upside?

Yeah poor choice of words on my part. Was just surprised to wake up and find them among the first clubs to desert the circle of Rangers haters. Any decent fucker would have done it in 2012 right enough. It is a waste of time anyway as supposedly they can't punish us anymore. I think even the scum are just going through the motions with all this to appease their demented supporters. I think its about more than just the cash though. Most of them will know fine well what was done to us was unprecedented and way over the top.

I reckon out with one or two clubs the fenians are the only ones with enough genuine hate to want another witch hunt. It's a level of sickness I'm glad I'll never understand. The 90s destroyed their lives :lol: (that generation are still completely owned by Rangers and always will be) and so they made a massive deal out of all this shite whilst we were down because it was the only way they were ever going to get one over on us.

I think it's the underlying inferiority complex that made them so vulnerable. I'm glad though as it will stay with the stupid bastards for decades. But I think this is just a sign that the rest will no longer support the bitter cunts because anyone can see what's driving it after all we've been through already. Thank fuck we managed to come through this without losing any of our trophies though because as OTT as that would have been, that's what they tried to do with that 5 way agreement. Now the sickness will be at an all time high when we get back in among the trophies. Once we do we need to put some distance between us again and make sure we never take risks again no matter what sort of money is flying about elsewhere in Europe.

But that's how pathetic they and their club are that they hijack us being bought by a fraudster and having financial problems to try and get closer to us in terms of trophies won. All I can say is thank fuck my dad wasn't one of them as I couldn't stand being that pathetic and bitter that I had to make up all these excuses and tales of oppression because another football club was better than my own. All that shite instead of just admitting to being second best, giving up the myths, and freeing themselves from illness. It's some state they be in. That's what this shite has always been about and why they don't care about the tax affairs of their owner, CEO, players, and all the rest of them who also use tax schemes.

Ah but it wisnae run by the club they shout. Manky moralising hypocritical bastards :lol:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

5 - 0 for PSG would cap a good week

22 hours ago, City_of_Blue said:

Sounds like a very realistic scoreline. Can definitely see that happening. Let's see.

Go us :lol:

Let's smash these putrid green wanks on the 23rd. They are absolutely due a doing in the league and it's coming from us.

44 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Go us :lol:

Let's smash these putrid green wanks on the 23rd. They are absolutely due a doing in the league and it's coming from us.

wish I'd put the bet on, bastards must try the lottery this week.    Hopefully, you are right about the 23rd.