Remove The Cancer

Virtuoso

why aren't the Rangers fans that feel the need to phone into clyde 1, talksport etc not raising these issues for discussions? if they get cut off then the next caller should pick up the baton and keep at them about it.

why aren't the RFFF taking ut a £1500 advert in some rhag to bring this up?

but most of all - where the fuck is the boards statement on all of this??

Brilliant article, one of the best from VB's I've read in a while.

Articulate, sensible, pragmatic, and telling it as it really is.

Even non Rangers fans would find it hard to argue with it, well, apart from those who can't see their hand in front of them, they're blinded by so much sectarian hatred.

This sums these moon howlers up - 'celtic are not normal, however, and neither is Scottish football. Many across the city have convinced themselves that Rangers employment of EBTs had a material impact on their club. It doesn't matter that this doesn't make sense to normal people, because it makes sense to those who have been fed grievance all their lives, and those who judge others by their own actions'

The above VB piece is exactly what our Board should be putting out, in a condensed version.

A great article.

However let's assume Liewell left, do we really think the cancer would be gone? I don't.

I think he leads it well but that club is the cancer, their players fans employees and board permit or ignore crimes against children, acts of racism, support of terrorist organisations and individuals, and despise this country they play in.

Yes, cut off the snakes head. 

But that cancer has spread and needs tackled throughout that club not just at source.

100pc correct he needs thrown out on his arse.he has lied in the past in order to gain unfair advantage.ie tour of Japan. 

He is 100pc behind the financial success of his club.success on the park is secondary and is not a good role model for the structure of the game in this country 

Saying that .the statement from the weekend is just bluster .he knows himself that the authorities have no intention or jurisdiction to impose more penalties on Rangers .but issuing this statement keeps the hordes happy that he appears to be doing something .nicely timed too as it deflects attention away from tonight's game where they could easily be on the end of a very heavy defeat .there has been very little investment in the team compared to the champions league revenue of 2 seasons now .a heavy defeat tonight will see questions being asked of what is happening to the vast sums gained .throwing stuff like this out there deflects attention away from where football is played.ie on the pitch 

They should have added why has no one challenged the scum on the film tax scheme dodge,  were the scum complicit when a player signed they gave them the details on the tax dodge.

Now if they hadn't given them the details of the tax dodge would the scum have been able to afford these players.

Seems rather convenient that nearly the entire MON squad was involved in said tax dodge including liewell and reilly.

Rangers should be asking for an enquiry into all clubs finances in the name of sporting integrity of course.

I don't really care about articles, I want official reaction from our club regarding this.

I'm sick of us being a soft-touch and putting up with any shit thrown at us.

The mentality that made us what we are is uncompromising ruthlessness - this is something that needs to be inherent in almost all parts of our club - and it is the complete opposite we have at boardroom level.

Grow a pair of big baws, and start fighting for us otherwise you are taking the piss out of an extremely loyal support.

I certainly hope Vanguard Bears get the opportunity to increase their shareholding percentage again in the near future, the only major shareholding group that seem to give a single fuck about this issue. 

Wish the board had the bottle to make a statement half as good as that

Another well written and on point article. 

However, the same problem exists as with all the other articles like this. Unless a way can be found to get it mainstream it is just us preaching to our own choir.  I wish I had an answer, but I think the only way is from official club releases or actions and I don't foresee that happening anytime soon. 

Also, for me, to question what sceptic has to gain from dragging Scottish football down is a little naive.  It is not in their interest to have a strong SPFL, nor do they need a better TV deal to assist them. Continued destabilization of our domestic scene simply strengthens their position financially, so long as they continue to get a free pass to champions league riches. For let's be very clear, any improved TV deal to benefit the greater good of the Scottish game would still pale in comparison to the 30 million these bastards receive. 

I don't see them letting up anytime soon unless, as VB and others promote, we go on the front foot and attack, but in the mainstream. Until then, articles like this at least help keep the message front and centre in our own fan base.

Never forgive, never forget.  

52 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

whay aren't the Rangers fans that feel the need to phone into clyde 1, talksport etc not raising these issues for discussions? if they get cut of fthen the next caller should pick up the baton and kep at them about it.

why aren't the RFFF taking ut a £1500 advert in some rhag to bring this up?

but most of all - where the fuck is the boards statement on all of this??

Calls are screened first, not a chance a bear gets to fight his corner, even if you lied to get on, there is a slight delay so a change in topic has you cut off right away

Personally I don't think our board need to do anything at present, let's face it it's all bluster by the scum, they've been told to fuck off, it's not going to happen.

If however they keep pushing without the fabled support of other clubs then the Rangers board have to come out fighting.

No doubt they will get on their high horse again if the compliance officer finds against us

Hope they take a right good pumping tonight.

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Personally I don't think our board need to do anything at present, let's face it it's all bluster by the scum, they've been told to fuck off, it's not going to happen.

If however they keep pushing without the fabled support of other clubs then the Rangers board have to come out fighting.

No doubt they will get on their high horse again if the compliance officer finds against us

Especially after the Paddy Power gloat, what goes round comes round.

27 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Ask any football fan in scotland were EBT's legal or illegal?? They will tell you they were illegal. 

Ask any person in the street that has read/heard even the smallest bit of media reporting on us in the last 6 years, were EBT's legal or illegal?? They will tell you they were illegal. 

Ask both of these groups did Rangers break the law to win titles and get away with it?? They will say yes. 

All of the above is total bollocks, but our club is sitting saying fuck all while this narrative is pumped out day after day. We need to start fighting back against this pish before it's too late if it's not already past that point. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ask any football fan in scotland were EBT's legal or illegal?? They will tell you they were illegal. 

Ask any person in the street that has read/heard even the smallest bit of media reporting on us in the last 6 years, were EBT's legal or illegal?? They will tell you they were illegal. 

Ask both of these groups did Rangers break the law to win titles and get away with it?? They will say yes. 

All of the above is total bollocks, but our club is sitting saying fuck all while this narrative is pumped out day after day. We need to start fighting back against this pish before it's too late if it's not already past that point. 

Taking the likes of Speirs and English to court and suing them for every penny they have for years of lies would send out a message. Its the same gang that have been pumping out this rubbish consistently over the last 5 years and they ain't letting up anytime soon time they were silenced once and for all. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Absolutely right. They have pushed this myth for the last 5/6 years and people have heard it that often they believe it is true. The club do need to fight back,and nip this latest one in the bud. The timing from celtic and lawell is deliberate and dangerous. We have the old firm game in just over a weeks time, and the spfl and SFA should be questioning them over the timing of this, not getting involved in his power games. Pathetic, and we should be demanding he steps down as he is bringing the game here into disrepute.

3 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Taking the likes of Speirs and English to court and suing them for every penny they have for years of lies would send out a message. Its the same gang that have been pumping out this rubbish consistently over the last 5 years and they ain't letting up anytime soon time they were silenced once and for all. 

Spot on ?

Would just take one of the cunts getting hammered in court for everyone of them to start treading carefully.  

4 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

The lies and hatred they spout has worked ,as people believe the lies and half truths to be fact. You are right, if we start suing then they will hopefully stop.