Remove The Cancer

Virtuoso

49 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Personally I don't think our board need to do anything at present, let's face it it's all bluster by the scum, they've been told to fuck off, it's not going to happen.

If however they keep pushing without the fabled support of other clubs then the Rangers board have to come out fighting.

No doubt they will get on their high horse again if the compliance officer finds against us

Hope they take a right good pumping tonight.

Their supporters will no doubt be checking their phones for updates on ebts during the match.  Football is secondry to them. Bigotry and hate are their principal motivations.

First sectarian club in Glasgow, founded on hate. What do we expect from these creatures, they have lied since thier club was founded and continue to lie now. Septic are the cancer, Liewell is just the latest bigot in charge of them.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Calls are screened first, not a chance a bear gets to fight his corner, even if you lied to get on, there is a slight delay so a change in topic has you cut off right away

fuck them, they can keep cutting people off and eventually they'll have to explain why and can then be pulled up for it to the watchdog for bias in reporting. remember these people are there to give a balanced opinion and views, they can't claim to do that when they cut off Rangers supporters constantly.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

I sometimes disagree with the stance taken by VB but on this occassion they have hit the nail on the head.

That cancerous piece of scum needs to driven out of Scottish football.

Surely there is a conflict of interests here. If it was anyone else,especially us they would be called before the beaks,why isn't he brought to account by the S F A. His position at the S F A should be untenable at least.

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

fuck them, they can keep cutting people off and eventually they'll have to explain why and can then be pulled up for it to the watchdog for bias in reporting. remember these people are there to give a balanced opinion and views, they can't claim to do that when they cut off Rangers supporters constantly.

Listened to it last year and there was a taig caller on that described Ian Ferguson as a hammer thrower THREE times in the space of about 90 seconds. Panel including DJ, Keevins and that prick Mculloch said nothing. Good luck to any Bear going on there and saying anything remotely similar about one of their players. Their delay button, cut off button is reserved for one set of fans. That's obviously not true but it defo feels that way.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ask any football fan in scotland were EBT's legal or illegal?? They will tell you they were illegal. 

Ask any person in the street that has read/heard even the smallest bit of media reporting on us in the last 6 years, were EBT's legal or illegal?? They will tell you they were illegal. 

Ask both of these groups did Rangers break the law to win titles and get away with it?? They will say yes. 

All of the above is total bollocks, but our club is sitting saying fuck all while this narrative is pumped out day after day. We need to start fighting back against this pish before it's too late if it's not already past that point. 

How our board can let these lies go unchallenged I will never understand.

They need to get a grip and come out fighting and put out the truth about the EBTs.    

Excellent article - Vanguard Bears hit the nail squarely on the head; it's become so transparently clear that these dhim-wits have absolutely fuck all going on in their lives except an all-abiding loathing of our team. I actually pity them more than anything else; given the astounding variety of interesting paths Life offers up, it's beyond sad how anyone could waste every ounce of energy every second of their lives in such a meaningless, pathetic manner. 

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Personally I don't think our board need to do anything at present, let's face it it's all bluster by the scum, they've been told to fuck off, it's not going to happen.

If however they keep pushing without the fabled support of other clubs then the Rangers board have to come out fighting.

No doubt they will get on their high horse again if the compliance officer finds against us

Hope they take a right good pumping tonight.

I agree, at this moment in time, we should not respond to this fucking lying rat. Let other clubs line up their statements (after the Sheep, HIVs and Kilmurnock) and show him up for what he is - obsessed.

Pandering to his fishing trip will not do us any good.

A statement will be required at a later point just to finish him off when the dust settles, but now is not the time.

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

How our board can let these lies go unchallenged I will never understand.

They need to get a grip and come out fighting and put out the truth about the EBTs.    

It's not a personal attack. 

But I can't understand why they continually let the brand get dragged down time after time. What chance of attracting any proper investment, unless that's the whole idea keep us as toxic as possible and they get to do what they want. 

4 hours ago, AlCapone said:

great stuff

It was ok for me . I don't think many bears are breathing sighs of relief .

And we are giving the beggars way to much credit for some of the shite they throw at us .

It's an orchestrated campaign by many haters and not a thing is done about it . By the people who are meant to be looking after our club . Nothing it appears

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It's not a personal attack. 

But I can't understand why they continually let the brand get dragged down time after time. What chance of attracting any proper investment, unless that's the whole idea keep us as toxic as possible and they get to do what they want. 

Yes I agree with the personal bit.

The attacks on our brand is very confusing and at the moment cannot work out why it has not been challenged. Maybe the post from Esk in the other thread about King arriving might bring more light, but I also dread when he goes to the media and spouts pure shite. 

5 hours ago, soulboy said:

They should have added why has no one challenged the scum on the film tax scheme dodge,  were the scum complicit when a player signed they gave them the details on the tax dodge.

Now if they hadn't given them the details of the tax dodge would the scum have been able to afford these players.

Seems rather convenient that nearly the entire MON squad was involved in said tax dodge including liewell and reilly.

Rangers should be asking for an enquiry into all clubs finances in the name of sporting integrity of course.

For too long we have still had remnants of Murray's ridiculous dignified silence and all that's good for is embolden our enemies ... there's no doubt if liewell and co knew we would match them blow for blow they would think twice but right now it's just a completely open goal

14 hours ago, magic8ball said:

100pc correct he needs thrown out on his arse.he has lied in the past in order to gain unfair advantage.ie tour of Japan. 

He is 100pc behind the financial success of his club.success on the park is secondary and is not a good role model for the structure of the game in this country 

Saying that .the statement from the weekend is just bluster .he knows himself that the authorities have no intention or jurisdiction to impose more penalties on Rangers .but issuing this statement keeps the hordes happy that he appears to be doing something .nicely timed too as it deflects attention away from tonight's game where they could easily be on the end of a very heavy defeat .there has been very little investment in the team compared to the champions league revenue of 2 seasons now .a heavy defeat tonight will see questions being asked of what is happening to the vast sums gained .throwing stuff like this out there deflects attention away from where football is played.ie on the pitch 

Yes mate . that is why he left his position there recently for me

Or carefully coordinated . The whole lot of them are all in it together hating Rangers

The dignified silence shite from our board again. When will they come out and defend both the club and the brand?

I've spoken to a lot of our fans and they say that maybe we are waiting for Liewell to dig a bigger hole for himself before they come out with anything, I say Fuck that, this needs defending now.

During the days of us achieving 9inarow - I remember reading somewhere that cfc didn't have a sponsor - and they asked Rangers to help them, which they did - RFC asked McEwans or Carling to jointly sponsor them both, (both Glasgow clubs).

Wish'to fuck we'd never done that.  Fenian tramps.