Virtuoso

Remove The Cancer

Bearsden bear    401

Good article. I agree we need to be more on the front foot and fight fire with fire re lawell and his dereliction of his duties

Smile    12,225

Would be good if Rangers could release a decent statement like that why as a Board we hide from them I will never know.

thebooler    3,035

Our Board and Fans Group should ask VB for some advice on tackling these bastards.

soulboy    830

They should have added why has no one challenged the scum on the film tax scheme dodge,  were the scum complicit when a player signed they gave them the details on the tax dodge.

Now if they hadn't given them the details of the tax dodge would the scum have been able to afford these players.

Seems rather convenient that nearly the entire MON squad was involved in said tax dodge including liewell and reilly.

Rangers should be asking for an enquiry into all clubs finances in the name of sporting integrity of course.

GersInCanada    184

I sometimes disagree with the stance taken by VB but on this occassion they have hit the nail on the head.

That cancerous piece of scum needs to driven out of Scottish football.

I certainly hope Vanguard Bears get the opportunity to increase their shareholding percentage again in the near future, the only major shareholding group that seem to give a single fuck about this issue. 

Wish the board had the bottle to make a statement half as good as that

Bluenose88    50

Another well written and on point article. 

However, the same problem exists as with all the other articles like this. Unless a way can be found to get it mainstream it is just us preaching to our own choir.  I wish I had an answer, but I think the only way is from official club releases or actions and I don't foresee that happening anytime soon. 

Also, for me, to question what sceptic has to gain from dragging Scottish football down is a little naive.  It is not in their interest to have a strong SPFL, nor do they need a better TV deal to assist them. Continued destabilization of our domestic scene simply strengthens their position financially, so long as they continue to get a free pass to champions league riches. For let's be very clear, any improved TV deal to benefit the greater good of the Scottish game would still pale in comparison to the 30 million these bastards receive. 

I don't see them letting up anytime soon unless, as VB and others promote, we go on the front foot and attack, but in the mainstream. Until then, articles like this at least help keep the message front and centre in our own fan base.

Never forgive, never forget.  

Jimbeamjunior    8,901
52 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

whay aren't the Rangers fans that feel the need to phone into clyde 1, talksport etc not raising these issues for discussions? if they get cut of fthen the next caller should pick up the baton and kep at them about it.

why aren't the RFFF taking ut a £1500 advert in some rhag to bring this up?

but most of all - where the fuck is the boards statement on all of this??

Calls are screened first, not a chance a bear gets to fight his corner, even if you lied to get on, there is a slight delay so a change in topic has you cut off right away

Personally I don't think our board need to do anything at present, let's face it it's all bluster by the scum, they've been told to fuck off, it's not going to happen.

If however they keep pushing without the fabled support of other clubs then the Rangers board have to come out fighting.

No doubt they will get on their high horse again if the compliance officer finds against us

Hope they take a right good pumping tonight.

danger ranger    641
5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Personally I don't think our board need to do anything at present, let's face it it's all bluster by the scum, they've been told to fuck off, it's not going to happen.

If however they keep pushing without the fabled support of other clubs then the Rangers board have to come out fighting.

No doubt they will get on their high horse again if the compliance officer finds against us

Hope they take a right good pumping tonight.

Especially after the Paddy Power gloat, what goes round comes round.

4 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Taking the likes of Speirs and English to court and suing them for every penny they have for years of lies would send out a message. Its the same gang that have been pumping out this rubbish consistently over the last 5 years and they ain't letting up anytime soon time they were silenced once and for all. 

The lies and hatred they spout has worked ,as people believe the lies and half truths to be fact. You are right, if we start suing then they will hopefully stop.