Anyone speak French?

BEE

"I'm expecting an easy win for the PSG tonight unlike when they faced the Rangers and got their leetle French arses spanked. Even when I was with Marseille we had to put a lot of francs in envelopes just to get a draw against them. They are a real club, the real deal, but thankfully we only face Glasgow's bitch club tonight. We only worried about the smell as they is dirty fenians".

On 9/12/2017 at 20:44, centenarystand said:

Thats what happens liewell when you concentrate on Rangers rather than your own club.

Le  slant eyed cunt.

One of the defining characteristics of tims is that they hate us more than they love their own club ... time and again they show this to be the case indeed most of the would gladly see us sent down 3 divisions again even though that would destroy what is left of Scottish football 

While I'm here, thought fellow bears might be interested to know that L'Equipe, the leading French football magazine - basically, the French sporting bible, slated the tims in their match report, describing PSG as "toying with them" and that "the match was over after 40 minutes" etc etc. Kind of puts Brenda's theory that PSG are the greatest in the world etc etc to bed: the French media are basically saying PSG tanned them while on cruise control.