hampden86

Old Firm game - 54 minutes smartphone flashlight

BallochBear    515
46 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

d5ead7272908d0529f9ddf8e3b4a6e82--funny-things-random-things.jpg.150a1f039377c4d71f7cfb9a53a73c0e.jpg

I'd rather lob mine into the Broomie to be honest.

FFS I still have one of these, what's wrong with them?

B1872    4,903

We slaughter the paedos for it; why the fuck would we do it? 

Swear to fuck I doubt half these cunts starting these threads go to Ibrox........... oh wait a minute!

Brian Fantana    6,527
2 hours ago, hampden86 said:

Personally would love to see us activate the feature found on most phones these days and hold them up, maybe even on 61 minutes ( or both haha! ) as the tarriers have to count their wartime titles to be anywhere near us. Why shouldn"t we? 

Reasons for doing this ?

a)  Liewell"s obsession for an EBT review

b) Wind up taigs

c) But mainly because we are keeping our titles and that is an end to it

4 lads had a dream

??. the fuck is this achieveing? Whats this doing to curb his obsession? why the fuck would it wind up a nappy ripper? We are keeping our titles so whats the need for this?

away to fuck.

Mods - keep an eye on this yin.

BEE    3,336

@ben51 this is why we need a dislike feature.

Ozblue    2,710

Good stuff,Eagle..... Keeping with the tone of the thread, I think the OP has let off a fucking damp squib here.

Ozblue    2,710
25 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Roman candles :lol:

Is that the ones Ronnie Corbett tried to sell to Ronnie Barker instead of Fork 'andles? :hmmm:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1 hour ago, BEE said:

@ben51 this is why we need a dislike feature.

Even if only for an introductory period for new posters.

Or those that joined years ago but started posting again all of a sudden. Like the op who joined in 2009, has just over a hundred posts, and starts bheggar like shite like this.

hampden86    17

Interesting to note the minus 54 IQ levels on a few of the posts. Not interested in Boaby. I prefer Isa even if she is a gobshite. 

Do the taigs have a patent on smartphone flashlights? So those using the 'copy' argument won't be supporting safe standing at Ibrox then?

For the record, massive bouncie on 54 minutes a great idea. I would support that. Giving them a taste of their own medicine would wind a lot of them up also. 

BJK

DMax399    293

Not for me.

This is something they do, not us.

Just now, hampden86 said:

Interesting to note the minus 54 IQ levels on a few of the posts. Not interested in Boaby. I prefer Isa even if she is a gobshite. 

Do the taigs have a patent on smartphone flashlights? So those using the 'copy' argument won't be supporting safe standing at Ibrox then?

For the record, massive bouncie on 54 minutes a great idea. I would support that. Giving them a taste of their own medicine would wind a lot of them up also. 

BJK

Ah the old "BJK" sign off.

Impressive.

bluewhitevanman    1,188

No just no it's one of the worst and most cringeworthy things I've ever seen at the football, there's no way I could do it. 

Billy1984    2,243

Would rather it was bigotry for full 90 minutes myself. Lighting up a phone is for taigs/buftys

linfield1690    3,207
18 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

BJK

Get tae fuck

Virtuoso    9,832
3 hours ago, hampden86 said:

Personally would love to see us activate the feature found on most phones these days and hold them up, maybe even on 61 minutes ( or both haha! ) as the tarriers have to count their wartime titles to be anywhere near us. Why shouldn"t we? 

Reasons for doing this ?

b) Wind up taigs

4 lads had a dream

as the tarriers have to count their wartime titles to be anywhere near us. Why shouldn"t we? 

It's been discussed to the death on here we shouldn't.

What the fuck does holding up a phone with a wee light on have to do with:

b) Wind up taigs

Are you 12?

Tiger Shaw    1,691
12 hours ago, hampden86 said:

BJK

Nemesis    244

Yeah cos flashing the light on our phones would absolutely show the vermin we mean business.... assuming they are under the mental age of about 12.

Really hope you made this suggestion as a joke. 

Virtuoso    9,832

@hampden86

What's with the Polish / Latvian sounding name? :pipe:

If it is who I think it is (going by his social media pages), then he's a fan - but comes across as one of those happy-clappy new age cunts which makes it worse. Would rather he was a bheast tbh.

Harveydp    64

"No priests nuns or holy water. No home rule for Irallland. And if i had a Tommy Gun I'd shoot every fking one just for walking on the Queens highway."

Why not just sing that alongside the famine song and every other hate filled song we know. 

The famine song offended them enough for the Irish ambassador to get involved  

The thought of holding up my phone to "Annoy" them.. naw. Cringe. 

Flatter the bastards with hatred