Old Firm game - 54 minutes smartphone flashlight

hampden86

Fuck the rabid cunts, imagine Rangers vs Cunts. Football world watching waiting for this supposed great atmosphere and we started shining phone lights in broad fucking daylight. Can see the ultras now Crap atmosphere but look at that light thing they did. Fuck that. Just sign about being of youthful age and sesneless and how 50pence was spent

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Fuck the rabid cunts, imagine Rangers vs Cunts. Football world watching waiting for this supposed great atmosphere and we started shining phone lights in broad fucking daylight. Can see the ultras now Crap atmosphere but look at that light thing they did. Fuck that. Just sign about being of youthful age and sesneless and how 50pence was spent

Dam right. I would be ashamed to see our support act like they were at a Celine Dion concert. 

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I think that would cause significant damage to the stand

Worth it. And not much more than they would do anyway. Means we could build a new stand that would allow us to fill the are where the big telly is in the given west corner with seats too. Can't see a negative to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Worth it. And not much more than they would do anyway. Means we could build a new stand that would allow us to fill the are where the big telly is in the given west corner with seats too. Can't see a negative to be honest. 

So let me get this straight, you want t fire a cannon at a part of Ibrox to purposefully destroy it?

Just now, Gustav said:

So let me get this straight, you want t fire a cannon at a part of Ibrox to purposefully destroy it?

Only when THEY take over one of our fucking stands. 

Most folk have been wanting the Telly's replaced with seats, which we can't do with the current structure of that part of the stadium. We could also put in a standing area. 3 birds, 1 round. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Most folk have been wanting the Telly's replaced with seats, which we can't do with the current structure of that part of the stadium. We could also put in a standing area. 3 birds, 1 round. 

Then 7,000 people will be out of seats for ages

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I don't know anyone other than copland bear that wants the screens replaced.

Just now, Gustav said:

I don't know anyone other than copland bear that wants the screens replaced.

There's quite a few. Last time I seen a poll on here I think it was around 40/60 in favour of filling in the corners with seats. Only problem is the area behind the screens holds up the roof of the SJ stand, so would need a huge restructuring job. Would probably need to move out Ibrox for a season if we were to ever go down that route. 

Only actual way of feasibly increasing the stadiums capacity is safe standing which then becomes useless on Euro nights, which (bar games against them) are the only games where we would be able to fill a stadium with a bigger capacity. Unless the price of tickets come down by a huge percentage, which is always risky as it doesn't guarantee a higher attendance. But by going by the prices we had in the lower leagues and a couple of other experiments by other clubs, lowering the price dramatically appears to lead to higher attendances. 

18 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

There's quite a few. Last time I seen a poll on here I think it was around 40/60 in favour of filling in the corners with seats. Only problem is the area behind the screens holds up the roof of the SJ stand, so would need a huge restructuring job. Would probably need to move out Ibrox for a season if we were to ever go down that route. 

Only actual way of feasibly increasing the stadiums capacity is safe standing which then becomes useless on Euro nights, which (bar games against them) are the only games where we would be able to fill a stadium with a bigger capacity. Unless the price of tickets come down by a huge percentage, which is always risky as it doesn't guarantee a higher attendance. But by going by the prices we had in the lower leagues and a couple of other experiments by other clubs, lowering the price dramatically appears to lead to higher attendances. 

For one thing there is no reason to increase capacity as there isn't demand for seats at most games

And safe standing will likely reduce capacity not increase it

Don't know where the obsession with having a 60,000 seat stadium comes from, it would be half empty for lots of games, our current capacity is fine

16 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

For one thing there is no reason to increase capacity as there isn't demand for seats at most games

And safe standing will likely reduce capacity not increase it

Don't know where the obsession with having a 60,000 seat stadium comes from, it would be half empty for lots of games, our current capacity is fine

I'm not in favour either, was just pointing out there is folk who are. The taigs must be embarrassed as hell seeing all those empty seats at most games (although I don't think they can feel that emotion) but I think you're wrong about the capacity issue because the likes of Dortmund have a capacity of 70,000 for domestic games and roughly 50ish thousand for Euro games where they aren't allowed to use their safe standing. There's no doubt you can fit more in standing than seating. You just need to look at the record attendance we have in Scotland. They were all at a time when standing was allowed.