• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

@hampden86

What's with the Polish / Latvian sounding name? :pipe:

If it is who I think it is (going by his social media pages), then he's a fan - but comes across as one of those happy-clappy new age cunts which makes it worse. Would rather he was a bheast tbh.

To answer your question. Name comes from a late relative who came to Scotland to fight in World War II after fleeing his country.

Searching social media pages?? Too much time on your hands I'd say. 

Really got to hand it to the internet fuckwits in this thread ( a minority ) who reckon I am a gay beast who should kill himself for suggesting something so outrageously offensive. Have a word with yourselves. Why are you so angry with life? No Bears I know act like this. Must be tarriers then?. Next time the fuckwits wear anything with a Rangers badge on it, have a look in the mirror and ask yourselves, am I worthy of representing our badge? 

Thankfully in 35 years of enjoying my visits to Ibrox I have found 99.99% of us Bears to be top class.

The internet fuckwits are keyboard hardmen who would run a mile on December 13. No question.

Back to Bombers autobiography for me now, relaxing reading before bed rather than waste too much time internet arguing with so called 'fans' I'll never meet. Who would want to? 

I laugh at the tarriers for that tragic gay shit they pull with their phone lights.

The only thing our fans have done close to being on a par with their faggotry was the card display in BF with the names of the Clutha helicopter victims that included a notorious IRA fund-raising fenian.

A bit of me dies everytime I see a modern football fad in action like the taigs with their mobile phone lights. 

The only thing we need is to have the Union jacks and loyal flags on display and wee rendition or two of the Billy Boys. 

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

That's not funny

It is to me as it only shows the pain they're feeling and could only ever wish for that to happen, therefore when you look at the bigger picture their complete contradiction is funny. The desperation reeks and it's going to be even funnier watching the timplosion the day we win the 55th league title and it's announced as 55 lol

19 hours ago, hampden86 said:

Personally would love to see us activate the feature found on most phones these days and hold them up, maybe even on 61 minutes ( or both haha! ) as the tarriers have to count their wartime titles to be anywhere near us. Why shouldn"t we? 

Reasons for doing this ?

a)  Liewell"s obsession for an EBT review

b) Wind up taigs

c) But mainly because we are keeping our titles and that is an end to it

4 lads had a dream

chesse.gif

WTF have I stumbled across here ??????????

......waving phones about has become the modern equivalent of holding a candle aloft.

However, US musician Dan Deacon has taken things one step further, and created an app which becomes part of the show

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2205159/Dan-Deacon-The-app-gig-phone-show.html

23 hours ago, hampden86 said:

Personally would love to see us activate the feature found on most phones these days and hold them up, maybe even on 61 minutes ( or both haha! ) as the tarriers have to count their wartime titles to be anywhere near us. Why shouldn"t we? 

Reasons for doing this ?

a)  Liewell"s obsession for an EBT review

b) Wind up taigs

c) But mainly because we are keeping our titles and that is an end to it

4 lads had a dream

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

What is worse the OP or that it got 9 pages...mind you I've only read page 1. I might be missing out on 8 pages of comedy gold..but the very thought of Rangers fans doing this gives me the FEAR...

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER ARE WE DOING THIS CRINGY SHITE..

In pages 2-8 we all decided it was a fucking brilliant idea and it's definitely happening

10 hours ago, hampden86 said:

To answer your question. Name comes from a late relative who came to Scotland to fight in World War II after fleeing his country.

Really got to hand it to the internet fuckwits in this thread ( a minority ) who reckon I am a gay beast who should kill himself for suggesting something so outrageously offensive. Have a word with yourselves. Why are you so angry with life? No Bears I know act like this. Must be tarriers then?. Next time the fuckwits wear anything with a Rangers badge on it, have a look in the mirror and ask yourselves, am I worthy of representing our badge? 

Thankfully in 35 years of enjoying my visits to Ibrox I have found 99.99% of us Bears to be top class.

The internet fuckwits are keyboard hardmen who would run a mile on December 13. No question.

Back to Bombers autobiography for me now, relaxing reading before bed rather than waste too much time internet arguing with so called 'fans' I'll never meet. Who would want to? 

Seems a logical conclusion to come to for people not liking your idea.

10 hours ago, hampden86 said:

Don't go all

angry girl.gif

12 hours ago, hampden86 said:

Why don't you just take your wee book 

Shine it up real nice

Turn that sonbitch sideways

And stick it straight up your candy ads

Then  fuck off

10 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Why don't you just take your wee book 

Shine it up real nice

Turn that sonbitch sideways

And stick it straight up your candy ads

Then  fuck off

Excuse me Sir.

That's awfully violent talk considering you gave me a telling off for uttering the idea of heeeyying and oleeeeying followed by jumping on the head of Glasgow celtic, citing your hatred if violence. 

A book sideways in the anal is potentially mire life threatening than a kick upside the head.

How dare you 

2 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

Excuse me Sir.

That's awfully violent talk considering you gave me a telling off for uttering the idea of heeeyying and oleeeeying followed by jumping on the head of Glasgow celtic, citing your hatred if violence. 

A book sideways in the anal is potentially mire life threatening than a kick upside the head.

How dare you 

Ssssshhhhhh.