New Songs To Sing

BlueMexican

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Harveydp said:

I'm not one to use profanity but fuck me.  Two posts. One wanting camera flashes held up to annoy Liewell. Then THIS....

Have Rangers fans really become this.  Maybe I'll go support Thistle ffs. 

Cock gobbler.

You OK?

9 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

We need to create a few extra songs to sing at matches. The classics are great but there must be posters on here who can create one and spread the word in time for the 23rd. 

Our keeper is Wes....

With a rock nearby ... called Alves

We have Jack....

So watch your back.....

Here is Tav...

And the tarriers have Sav....

54 titles going strong 

You know what BJK did was wrong

Bouncy bouncy.....bouncy bouncy na na na na na....stadium erupts 

Stadium erupts? Aye in fucking laughter.

You are not going to boot camp - back to sad factor.

9 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

We need to create a few extra songs to sing at matches. The classics are great but there must be posters on here who can create one and spread the word in time for the 23rd. 

Our keeper is Wes....

We have Jack....

So watch your back.....

Here is Tav...

54 titles going strong 

The syllables are all over the place, the lyrics are atrocious and show absolutely no imagination. 

On a side note I do think there isn't a song that truly has the place bouncing any more, I sit in East enclosure and what I see every game is a song being started by the BO, the crowd gets behind it up until about 'you'll know us by our noise' then a sort of mumble then most people start to sit back down. 

I actually think having some of most iconic songs reworded would massively improve the atmosphere at games. I don't particularly like the idea of changing the lyrics but if it keeps the club out of trouble and keeps some of our oldest traditional songs going then surely that's a good thing. 

I'm not suggesting making wholesale changes to songs but Billy Boys for example , has had the place bouncing over the years except now if we sing it we could face being arrested and the club fined, the 'offending' word fenian could easily be substituted without really affecting the meaning for example celtic/timmy/micky. Surely this keeps the purests happy, the PC brigade happy and keeps telling place rocking. 

Probably gonna get roasted for it but it's either adapt or these songs will fade off and will eventually stop being sung. 

11 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

Our keeper is Wes....

We have Jack....

So watch your back.....

Here is Tav...

54 titles going strong 

If we remain seated Nae chance this will take off , let us stand tho and wait Ye hear it , belted oot 

13 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

Our keeper is Wes....

We have Jack....

So watch your back.....

Here is Tav...

54 titles going strong 

tapatalk_1504722826196.gif

18 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

Our keeper is Wes....

We have Jack....

So watch your back.....

Here is Tav...

54 titles going strong 

roseanne what is wrong with you.gif

19 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

Our keeper is Wes....

We have Jack....

So watch your back.....

Here is Tav...

54 titles going strong 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

22 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

Our keeper is Wes....

We have Jack....

So watch your back.....

Here is Tav...

54 titles going strong 

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

The syllables are all over the place, the lyrics are atrocious and show absolutely no imagination. 

On a side note I do think there isn't a song that truly has the place bouncing any more, I sit in East enclosure and what I see every game is a song being started by the BO, the crowd gets behind it up until about 'you'll know us by our noise' then a sort of mumble then most people start to sit back down. 

I actually think having some of most iconic songs reworded would massively improve the atmosphere at games. I don't particularly like the idea of changing the lyrics but if it keeps the club out of trouble and keeps some of our oldest traditional songs going then surely that's a good thing. 

I'm not suggesting making wholesale changes to songs but Billy Boys for example , has had the place bouncing over the years except now if we sing it we could face being arrested and the club fined, the 'offending' word fenian could easily be substituted without really affecting the meaning for example celtic/timmy/micky. Surely this keeps the purests happy, the PC brigade happy and keeps telling place rocking. 

Probably gonna get roasted for it but it's either adapt or these songs will fade off and will eventually stop being sung. 

Can't believe no one's ever thot of this.

Fuck changing the words, plenty of folk still sing the real words, if someone doesn't then they're a shitebag and shouldn't be complaining if they themselves are too scared to sing a song.

Fuck pandering to the pc brigade and changing our songs

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Can't believe no one's ever thot of this.

Fuck changing the words, plenty of folk still sing the real words, if someone doesn't then they're a shitebag and shouldn't be complaining if they themselves are too scared to sing a song.

Fuck pandering to the pc brigade and changing our songs

Sarcasm isn't witty and it isn't funny.

Of course it's been suggested, plenty of folk don't still sing the real words though, I see it every other week, the songs fade off and will continue to do so until something changes. Are you trying to tell me FF & the BB still gets the crowd going the same way it used to in years gone by?

I'm not particularly keen on changing words but if we can slightly adjust it to have the same meaning and it means we get to sing them then why not.

1 minute ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Sarcasm isn't witty and it isn't funny.

Of course it's been suggested, plenty of folk don't still sing the real words though, I see it every other week, the songs fade off and will continue to do so until something changes. Are you trying to tell me FF & the BB still gets the crowd going the same way it used to in years gone by?

I'm not particularly keen on changing words but if we can slightly adjust it to have the same meaning and it means we get to sing them then why not.

No.