Sign in to follow this  
Billy1984

celtic game help?

Billy1984    2,243

Similar situation to @Rfc52, I've just bought my son a season ticket in the same section as my brother and me but he has been put in the club deck for the game against the filth. If anyone would swap me anywhere in sj rear for club deck I'd be very grateful. I know it's a long shot but worth a try.

Rfc52    27,950

I think I've got a couple of offers mate and one via pm on here from a member. Hopefully someone can help

Billy1984    2,243
2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think I've got a couple of offers mate and one via pm on here from a member. Hopefully someone can help

Cheers mate, worst comes to worst me or gary will move to cd but wee mans first tarrier game so hoping to be all together for it.

Mr Soprano    5,653
33 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Cheers mate, worst comes to worst me or gary will move to cd but wee mans first tarrier game so hoping to be all together for it.

Hopefully you get sorted.

Last thing I need to worry about is a vile bigot like you in the tier above me.

Billy1984    2,243
6 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Hopefully you get sorted.

Last thing I need to worry about is a vile bigot like you in the tier above me.

If I am up there I'll take some ear defenders. I can usually hear your sectarian bile from the other side of the ground, I'll bet it's unbearable for people on the same side as you. 

Mr Soprano    5,653
9 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

If I am up there I'll take some ear defenders. I can usually hear your sectarian bile from the other side of the ground, I'll bet it's unbearable for people on the same side as you. 

Coming from the man who refused to stand in a queue for food because the server, and I quote, 'looked Catholic'.

Ghastly.

Billy1984    2,243
3 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Coming from the man who refused to stand in a queue for food because the server, and I quote, 'looked Catholic'.

Ghastly.

You were the one who refused to go to the chip shop with me at a Friday night game because they were serving fish. Don't drag me to your level, I won't be associated with bigots. 

Mr Soprano    5,653
2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

You were the one who refused to go to the chip shop with me at a Friday night game because they were serving fish. Don't drag me to your level, I won't be associated with bigots.

The irony is frankly sickening.

I love fish, I just wasn't hungry :lol:

Billy1984    2,243
Just now, Mr Soprano said:

The irony is frankly sickening.

I love fish, I just wasn't hungry :lol:

:lol: your words were "not eating that filth, not today" the first step to solving the problem is admitting you have a problem. 

Mr Soprano    5,653
1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

the first step to solving the problem is admitting you have a problem. 

Don't I fucking know it...

Gustav    6,460
58 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Why were you going fish and chip shopping instead of going beer shopping at a Friday night game?

Billy1984    2,243
3 hours ago, Gustav said:

Why were you going fish and chip shopping instead of going beer shopping at a Friday night game?

I had been working and was in need of some nourishment before I started drinking.

Gustav    6,460
1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

I had been working and was in need of some nourishment before I started drinking.

I assume you reported him to the police?

Billy1984    2,243
6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I assume you reported him to the police?

I believe in second chances so refrained.

Gustav    6,460
Just now, Billy1984 said:

I believe in second chances so refrained.

Half the football intelligence departments resources are probably spent monitoring him due to his thuggery at Rangers games so I'd imagine they'll be aware of the incident.

Billy1984    2,243
1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

What's the situation here? So if you buy  a child's season ticket in the SJ stand it doesn't include the tarrier game??

I only bought him it yesterday as his birthday is coming up and there was one available behind us. Problem is the seat was already used by Rangers for the taigs game for someone from the broomloan so they gave us one for the club deck for this game only.

38 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

I only bought him it yesterday as his birthday is coming up and there was one available behind us. Problem is the seat was already used by Rangers for the taigs game for someone from the broomloan so they gave us one for the club deck for this game only.

Thanks for clearing that up makes sense now!

I sit in the Broomloan with my son he's only 4 so happy for him in there but want to move in the next few years with him so was just checking!

Billy1984    2,243
4 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Thanks for clearing that up makes sense now!

I sit in the Broomloan with my son he's only 4 so happy for him in there but want to move in the next few years with him so was just checking!

Aye my wee boy is just turning 5 and all he asked for was a season ticket for his birthday. Will be no problem after the game v them as his is right behind me.

Rfc52    27,950
26 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Aye my wee boy is just turning 5 and all he asked for was a season ticket for his birthday. Will be no problem after the game v them as his is right behind me.

I'm exactly the same mate