Press Conference : Wallace and Caixinha

RFCRobertson

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Pedro goes on about Pena like he is the new Neymar and once he is ready he will take 6 guys on at a time ! FFS  just another player

I think it is obvious from the short time he's had on the pitch coming on as a sub in 3 games so far that what Pedro was saying is accurate. He stated it's not so much his fitness but to do with adapting to the Scottish style of play so that when he will have less space he'll be able to cope with that. The Mexican game is entirely different and I think it's common sense really that with game time it'll take a bit for him to adapt and get used to the fast and physical style of play in Scotland. Reason why Pedro is going to come out about Pedro in the media?

1. He has to answer the question asked
2. There was heavy speculation about him on why he wasn't playing
3. He was our most expensive signing
4. The fans will want to know the score on his progress so they know what to expect

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Sounded more like he believed we'd actually been liquidated more than him being at it.

But who knows with these haters...

To me it sounded like he was trying to get Wallace to make a comment back to the question, then would run with the "Rangers captain said we were liquidated" headline. Sneaky,sneaky bastards

Anyone know who the fanny was that asked the childish question, havent heard his voice before.......simply has to be a celtic minded wanker.

I would like to know so I do not read anymore of his shite.......sounded like that guy who presents Scotsport or whatever its called with Thommo and Michael Stewart....could be sportscene cant mind.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Imagine if you talked a bad game.

"Players trained shite,  we worked on fuck all in training, I have no idea what I'm doing and we went to nandos after half an hour."

"And fuck yer dugs and caravans."