BlueMexican

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No. Twitter. Can embed posts from there easier.

Don't believe you for a minute.

I reckon you'd happily stick folk on here in the shitter. But hey thanks for saying you'd focus on bears on Twitter as that would be easier for you.

Commendable.

I'll bow out this conversation for now. Or if end up saying something like one of the sorts on Twitter youd happily publicise.

Who needs enemies......

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

A shit load of our ex players write for that paper. Should hardly start a campaign to get them banned from Ibrox.

If anything, he should be applauded for not hiding on here. 

He deserves praise for fuck all.

Couldn't be turning into a bheast appeaser more if he tried.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't believe you for a minute.

I reckon you'd happily stick folk on here in the shitter. But hey thanks for saying you'd focus on bears on Twitter as that would be easier for you.

Commendable.

I'll bow out this conversation for now. Or if end up saying something like one of the sorts on Twitter youd happily publicise.

Who needs enemies......

Feel free to show me a single article from the last four years when I've been doing this where I've lifted ANYTHING from this board.

Why wouldn't I do what would be easier? You're just being silly now.

From that match the other night alone, the obvious talent was Barjonas, with Atakayi showing great potential, the left-back showing great potential, and another player, Andrew Dallas, showing a few signs that he could be a player one day; whether any of them make it at Rangers is another matter entirely. As KPL suggests earlier, it would be extremely hard to judge any of these players as to what they will achieve as they go on in their careers.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Mitre_Mouldmaster fuck up 

Even the ex players who take their coin have never said some of the shit TheDude has said. That's the key thing you miss.

Eh?

As far as I can see, the worst he has said is calling them 'the hoops' and something about their 'proud European history'.

Hardly hanging offences now are they?

Some really delicate petals in here at times! 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Eh?

As far as I can see, the worst he has said is calling them 'the hoops' and something about their 'proud European history'.

Hardly hanging offences now are they?

Some really delicate petals in here at times! 

I'm not even talking about that - I'm talking about the stuff with Gascoigne in defence of Leigh Griffiths, comparing Protestants and the Royals to Nazi's and peado's .. there's a pretty big list. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I write a blog every couple of weeks ffs. :mutley:

You take money from them in the full knowledge they are an enemy of Rangers. You have sold out and have zero credibility as a poster on here imo.

Then there was the while Gazza episode. You only care about getting your name out there and use this forum and the reputation of a sick man to promote yourself.

You may think you are a Bear but you are a deluded, self serving sanctimonious cunt.

This is ridiculous to be fair, should we call for everyone who works for GCC to be banned? Afer all they gifted them the land, they hire their dump 5 times as much as our wonderful home.

We complain, rightly about the bias in the media then chastise a Rangers fan who gets his dream job. Taking one small step towards redressing that dreadful imbalance. If he didn't work for a biased press company in Scotland then he wouldn't work for anyone.

How many of you would put your principles before your best chance of employment in this country...before paying your mortgage...before providing for your family...before building a career!

Now researching and writing about them must be an awful part of the job, I couldn't do that. FFS just wait till you need to go and watch them :kingbilly:

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not even talking about that - I'm talking about the stuff with Gascoigne in defence of Leigh Griffiths, comparing Protestants and the Royals to Nazi's and peado's .. there's a pretty big list. 

I have not seen these posts, but would be willing to bet that you might be omitting or stretching this a little!

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

This is ridiculous to be fair, should we call for everyone who works for GCC to be banned? Afer all they gifted them the land, they hire their dump 5 times as much as our wonderful home.

We complain, rightly about the bias in the media then chastise a Rangers fan who gets his dream job. Taking one small step towards redressing that dreadful imbalance. If he didn't work for a biased press company in Scotland then he wouldn't work for anyone.

How many of you would put your principles before your best chance of employment in this country...before paying your mortgage...before providing for your family...before building a career!

Now researching and writing about them must be an awful part of the job, I couldn't do that. FFS just wait till you need to go and watch them :kingbilly:

I've not read so much shite in ages.

Johnny McFarlane for example is a Rangers fan - do you think his articles in the Record ties in with what you said about bias in the media in regards to us and readdressing the balance? here we have a Rangers fan that publically throws Gascoigne under the bus to defend Leigh Griffiths and calls Protestans and the Royals peado's and Nazis ... excuse me for not wanting pricks like in the media or even in our support.

Mr celtic's fine European history.

People like you are not seeing the bigger picture and have a cheek to call the comments at him "ridiculous" and ignoring the bile he's spouted himself.

44 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Is it? Then I wrote it.

Not everything I write in these is my personal opinion. I've written stuff I completely disagree with but it's what I've been asked to write by my boss.

So you're not really a journalist, more of a secretary taking dictation. 

Thats not a question more a statement based on your 'I was only following orders'.

My questions are;

I thought you were a freelance and wrote articles for several publications/comics? Has that changed to you being a hired gun for the comic that is the Record?

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

So you're not really a journalist, more of a secretary taking dictation. 

Thats not a question more a statement based on your 'I was only following orders'.

My questions are;

I thought you were a freelance and wrote articles for several publications/comics? Has that changed to you being a hired gun for the comic that is the Record?

That's not what dictation is. I'm occasionally given a particular angle to cover something. This one was the three players had been specifically named by Craig Mulholland as players who would have been close to the first-team if they weren't injured. 

I remain freelance and write for a number of different places. Nothing's changed with the Record since last time everyone got upset about it.