BlueMexican

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Horrendous patter. Almost prefered it when you were sticking up for the indefensible taig lover instead. 

Just lowering my tone to your level.

You kinda lost the plot when you started calling me a prick whilst all I was doing was offering a different view than you hold.

Feel free to grow the fuck up and learn how to hold a discussion without throwing your toys out of the pram.

I know these are hard concepts for some people but (1) writers don't have to believe everything they write (2) there are many legitimate shades of opinion on all sorts of topics from people who are most definitely decent Rangers supporters. Thank fuck the world is not as black and white as some like to pretend it is.

Some people on here must have great jobs if they've never had to do anything in their career that they didn't like or didn't agree with.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's not what dictation is. I'm occasionally given a particular angle to cover something. This one was the three players had been specifically named by Craig Mulholland as players who would have been close to the first-team if they weren't injured. 

I remain freelance and write for a number of different places. Nothing's changed with the Record since last time everyone got upset about it.

You write whatever they dictate you to, seems very much like a secretary and certainly not a journalist.

Its symptomatic of the quality of the SMSM that 'journalists' appear to lack any shred of integrity and will churn out whats decreed from above, rather than just cover the story as it presents itself without a dictated angle.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just lowering my tone to your level.

You kinda lost the plot when you started calling me a prick whilst all I was doing was offering a different view than you hold.

Feel free to grow the fuck up and learn how to hold a discussion without throwing your toys out of the pram.

You weren't just holding a different opinion, though, you said I was leaving stuff out or exaggerating an argument which you admit you knew nothing about. That's the difference. So away run that bath ya goon. 

3 minutes ago, sairheid_bear said:

I know these are hard concepts for some people but (1) writers don't have to believe everything they write (2) there are many legitimate shades of opinion on all sorts of topics from people who are most definitely decent Rangers supporters. Thank fuck the world is not as black and white as some like to pretend it is.

Some people on here must have great jobs if they've never had to do anything in their career that they didn't like or didn't agree with.

That's all good and well if someone's actually a Rangers supporter. I have my doubts as my small narrow mind can't comprehende why any Rangers fan would say the stuff he does.

and besides, you like the other couple on here why do you only take issue with the people who are annoyed at the shite he's written? why do people like you never have anything to say about the shitty offensive ramblings that guys like TheDude post first hand. I find it interesting. It's telling. 

You weren't just holding a different opinion, though, you said I was leaving stuff out or exaggerating an argument which you admit you knew nothing about. That's the difference. So away run that bath ya goon. 

I didn't say you did. I said I was willing to bet you were. Happens all the time with folk spinning things without providing context. Sometimes they don't even know they are doing it, but it's their interpretation of the events as they recall.

I'm not buying that he just piped up and stated the queen fiddles kids.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I didn't say you did. I said I was willing to bet you were. Happens all the time with folk spinning things without providing context. Sometimes they don't even know they are doing it, but it's their interpretation of the events as they recall.

I'm not buying that he just piped up and stated the queen fiddles kids.

Same thing. 

and no, it wasn't exactly the Queen fiddles kids - it was in the middle of a debate about celtic FC being peado's and he get's involved ... said the Nazi's were from a Protestant faith, therefore Protestants have Nazi roots or something along them lines.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's all good and well if someone's actually a Rangers supporter. I have my doubts as my small narrow mind can't comprehende why any Rangers fan would say the stuff he does.

and besides, you like the other couple on here why do you only take issue with the people who are annoyed at the shite he's written? why do people like you never have anything to say about the shitty offensive ramblings that guys like TheDude post first hand. I find it interesting. It's telling. 

Oh here we go -  cue the 'I'm more staunch than you' witchhunt.

1 minute ago, sairheid_bear said:

Oh here we go -  cue the 'I'm more staunch than you' witchhunt.

Not at all. You don't have to be staunch to think some people's ramblings are offensive and taig-like. 

You don't have the first clue what you are even trying to defend here. Why not respond to what I am saying, why do you not have any issue with what TheDudes said, but feel the need to ridicule the people who have a problem with it? why is that? I'm asking.

It's not a question of being staunch, it's about decency when it comes to Rangers. 

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've not read so much shite in ages.

Johnny McFarlane for example is a Rangers fan - do you think his articles in the Record ties in with what you said about bias in the media in regards to us and readdressing the balance? here we have a Rangers fan that publically throws Gascoigne under the bus to defend Leigh Griffiths and calls Protestans and the Royals peado's and Nazis ... excuse me for not wanting pricks like in the media or even in our support.

Mr celtic's fine European history.

People like you are not seeing the bigger picture and have a cheek to call the comments at him "ridiculous" and ignoring the bile he's spouted himself.

Never heard of him, and you know nothing about me.

I was commenting to those saying he shouldn't be a member on here because of where he works. The pish he spouts is to provoke outrage like many other WUM on here and should be taken as such, ffs we have mods who delight in the very same pastime.

The day we start banning people because we don't like what they post will be very sad.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Never heard of him, and you know nothing about me.

I was commenting to those saying he shouldn't be a member on here because of where he works. The pish he spouts is to provoke outrage like many other WUM on here and should be taken as such, ffs we have mods who delight in the very same pastime.

The day we start banning people because we don't like what they post will be very sad.

I'm not claiming to know anything about you, it's a turn of phrase based on your postings on this matter. But there's another couple like yourself on this thread all posting similar so you aren't alone.

The bit in bold, that already happens and will always happen. Mod's/admin make decisions who can post and who stays based on what they post. Some very good Bears have been banned for a lot lot less. Some of The Dudes comments wouldn't be out of place on Kerrydale Street. I'd be happy to see him banned even though I know it won't happen.

Why would you bet something you didn't believe to be true? and there's also a second part to that quoted post I'd like you to respond to. 

I do think it is likely to be true, but as I didn't see the conversation I could not state it as a fact, I may have been wrong. There is a difference.

You must have updated your response as I replied to the whole quote as it was at the time. I'll read the update and respond.