3 x U20s Pushing Close To First Team Action

BlueMexican

6 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Never heard of him, and you know nothing about me.

I was commenting to those saying he shouldn't be a member on here because of where he works. The pish he spouts is to provoke outrage like many other WUM on here and should be taken as such, ffs we have mods who delight in the very same pastime.

The day we start banning people because we don't like what they post will be very sad.

He's a 'journalist' thats reasin enough for him to be removed from the site, given the propensity of his profession to twist contributions on here for their own ends (particularly those associated with his paymaster in this instance). 

This is a forum thats about expressing opinions amongst fellow supporters. As such it should be closed to any and all journalists.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Same thing. 

and no, it wasn't exactly the Queen fiddles kids - it was in the middle of a debate about celtic FC being peado's and he get's involved ... said the Nazi's were from a Protestant faith, therefore Protestants have Nazi roots or something along them lines.

Would have to see the thread you are talking about to see the context. Where was it he called the royals peados though? This is a fairly big accusation from him if he has done this with no backup.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Would have to see the thread you are talking about to see the context. Where was it he called the royals peados though? This is a fairly big accusation from him if he has done this with no backup.

As I said it was in a thread about celtic and child abuse and he was doing his usual playing advocate in defence of celtic by talking about Nazi's, Royals, peado's and Protestants. 

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

He's a 'journalist' thats reasin enough for him to be removed from the site, given the propensity of his profession to twist contributions on here for their own ends (particularly those associated with his paymaster in this instance). 

This is a forum thats about expressing opinions amongst fellow supporters. As such it should be closed to any and all journalists.

Report him and see what admin have to say on the matter.

Confident that he has not broke any of the rules, even if many don't agree with some of his views.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

As I said it was in a thread about celtic and child abuse and he was doing his usual playing advocate in defence of celtic by talking about Nazi's, Royals, peado's and Protestants. 

So he didn't say that the royals were peados?

Ffs mate! What a way to prove my point! ???

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

So he didn't say that the royals were peados?

Ffs mate! What a way to prove my point! ???

What the fuck? how did you deduct that from that post I'll never know.

I was giving you the background to the debate. 

3 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

He was a member before he was a journalist. Wouldn't it be refreshing if some, new in their job, weren't like that.

How did these institutions become infested? Because we stood back and let it happen!!! And still do. There is only one way to redress the balance.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Report him and see what admin have to say on the matter.

Confident that he has not broke any of the rules, even if many don't agree with some of his views.

You seem to have missed my point or, chosen to miss it. It was a general point that, given the lifting of quotes from this site it should be policy that journalists are banned from the site. Nothing to do with any 'rules' being broken.

Its my personal opinion so why do you imagine I'd report him to Admin? Very odd thing to assume from my post.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

You seem to have missed my point or, chosen to miss it. It was a general point that, given the lifting of quotes from this site it should be policy that journalists are banned from the site. Nothing to do with any 'rules' being broken.

Its my personal opinion so why do you imagine I'd report him to Admin? Very odd thing to assume from my post.

This particular forum is open to the public. Don't really think that banning him would make much of a difference.

I'm just going by the logic that if you believe he should be removed from the site, highlight it to the admins to see if they agree.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

He was a member before he was a journalist. Wouldn't it be refreshing if some, new in their job, weren't like that.

How did these institutions become infested? Because we stood back and let it happen!!! And still do. There is only one way to redress the balance.

Do you really believe that its 'redressing the balance' when he writes from whatever 'angle' is dictated to him? If there was a shred of integrity about it you may be correct but then he wouldn't be in a job if he didn't do as instructed.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What the fuck? how did you deduct that from that post I'll never know.

Actually misread your post so apologies.

Point still stands though, I would need to see the thread. You got a link or name of the thread even?

If he has called the royals peados with nothing to back it up, then I will agree with you.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Is it? Then I wrote it.

Not everything I write in these is my personal opinion. I've written stuff I completely disagree with but it's what I've been asked to write by my boss.

Confirming everyone's suspicions about the bias at the record 

Just now, The Dude said:

How'd you figure that one out?

You said you are asked to write stuff that you don't necessarily agree with, I'm sure you ain't the only one that will write to certain agenda's to keep yourself in a job. If you don't agree with it why put your name to it?

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Once again a thread has been turned into a circus for this taig bastard...........

I really dont think he can be blamed for that!

He has written a positive piece about our youth players, it has been posted by another member, and it instantly descended into a chaotic mudslinging exercise.