bluedylan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

I've never wanted a club to die as much as I do arsenal.

That's harsh mate 

Like ourselves ..You can't legislate for the fuckpigs bastards that run your club 

Arsenal are a special club with amazing history .What they have become is soulless as Willis said 

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Its an ST game mate.

Still for me does not explain the empty seats. If I had a ticket I could not use I wold do my upmost to make sure somebody used it.  Also my point was that there were huge number who left during the game

Utterly crazy. 

8 minutes ago, badjon said:

Still for me does not explain the empty seats. If I had a ticket I could not use I wold do my upmost to make sure somebody used it.  Also my point was that there were huge number who left during the game

Utterly crazy. 

Sorry I  shoukd have been more clear. I was replying to the point you made about being at the back of the queue for next match. But its a ST match meaning only 3000 seats go on general sale to Arsenal fans. Those that were there tonight already have their tickets.

I wanted to go tonight myself and missed out.

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Some pathetic snowflake comments from Arsenal fans, "the most intimidated I've felt in forty years". FFS. Shower of middle class Nick Hornby "footie" types, seems like the working class in North London must support Spurs.

They can't afford to go mate. And in terms of the area the old working class around Highbury don't really exist anymore.

I'd say you get more working class Arsenal fans from South London, Surrey and Kent than you do up that way.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Some pathetic snowflake comments from Arsenal fans, "the most intimidated I've felt in forty years". FFS. Shower of middle class Nick Hornby "footie" types, seems like the working class in North London must support Spurs.

Most top half epl fans seems so middle class now. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They can't afford to go mate. And in terms of the area the old working class around Highbury don't really exist anymore.

I'd say you get more working class Arsenal fans from South London, Surrey and Kent than you do up that way.

I remember they used to draw a lot of support from the Kilburn Irish, that's probably gone as well now.