Gascoigne

Perth_Campsie_Ger

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Where McCoist excels these days.

Light hearted football chat rather than managing or tactical analysis as a pundit.

Question of Sport was the perfect fit for him.

Comes across as a genuinely likable guy.

Was awful as a manager though.

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Great day great goals.

Only thing that annoys me watching that video is why didn't we just build seats instead of the screens!

The big "Sun" banners are annoying as hell. The screens needed to be added at some point,bit yeah we could do with more seats. 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Meh he's no Leigh Griffiths 

You jest but there's cretins who are speaking up that mob across the city as a team on par with our 9IAR squad :lol:

Its such a farce. I obviously don't want them to get 9 or 10, but anyone who honestly believes it would mean as much given the circumstances are deluded. Paper champions.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He had some ability to go past people, and some amount of strength too. Nobody was getting that ball off him. Brilliant finish at a hard angle

I like the story surrounding the second goal: at the throw in Alan McLaren said something along the lines of, "come on Gazza, give us something"; he really did that! What a day; he's wearing number 8, for 8-in-a-row, and he scores a hat-trick; the stuff of dreams.

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

You jest but there's cretins who are speaking up that mob across the city as a team on par with our 9IAR squad :lol:

Its such a farce. I obviously don't want them to get 9 or 10, but anyone who honestly believes it would mean as much given the circumstances are deluded. Paper champions.

Our 9iar squad would have hammered them. We'd have bullied them all day. Their current squad wouldn't even beat their O'Neil team