Lying on the ball

Perth_Campsie_Ger

Collum had a poor game. Edwards should have been off, two players should have been sent off for the tackle on Morelos and that was a poor decision regarding the lying on the ball. 

Nevertheless, we can't drop points away to Partick and expect to challenge for the title.

Ref will be blamed for everything again. Is what it is 

still think we have what it takes to do the taigs if we play to our strengths, but equally if they steam roll us again I won't be hugely surprised 

more of the same shite really. Feel fucking immune to it now. Tonight had us written all over it. Perfect chance to go top and make a statement but we shat it and dropped points to ten men thistle. Pretty fucking shite really but hey ho. 

11 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Ref will be blamed for everything again. Is what it is 

still think we have what it takes to do the taigs if we play to our strengths, but equally if they steam roll us again I won't be hugely surprised 

more of the same shite really. Feel fucking immune to it now. Tonight had us written all over it. Perfect chance to go top and make a statement but we shat it and dropped points to ten men thistle. Pretty fucking shite really but hey ho. 

Some of our defending is calamitous, Tav frustrates the life out me as a footballer.

19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Two players cuddling the ball and it's a free kick against us, maybe we should do that against the scum, just get 10 men to pile on the ball and not let them have it.

It was a penalty.

Should have been an indirect free kick for obstruction I'm sure or just play on if he didn't think it was obstruction. The one thing it never was was a free kick to them. 

Just now, pcbear said:

Bang the ball in the net and we are out of sight, this "issue" becomes irrelevant.

Exactly.  

The only time we really dominated was 10/15 minutes after the sending off . We should be dominating these kind of games from the off , making the refs irrelevant .