Declan John

McEwan's Lager

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Only seen the second half unfortunately, but what I seen if him I wasn't impressed, gave the ball away far too easily, twice in 5 mins, but did try to go forward with not the greatest delivery, but it's still very early days.

What happened to Wallace btw?

Went down with what looked like a groin injury, after taking a shot at their goal.

Just now, BlearyEyedBear said:

Went down with what looked like a groin injury, after taking a shot at their goal.

Cheers mate, hope it's just minor and will be rested on Tuesday for next sat, thought he was coming onto a game last week ca Dundee, still got plenty to offer imo 

He is fucking terrible.

Anybody saying otherwise is a mongo, couldnt even do the basics.

Another thing that makes me wonder what the fuck is going on at our club.... Caixinha didnt come over here and sign Portugese, Mexicans and then decide... you know what we need a Cardiff reserve for cover.

Club needs gutted from top to bottom otherwise this is what we will be suffering for years to come.

1 hour ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

He is fucking terrible.

Another thing that makes me wonder what the fuck is going on at our club.... Caixinha didnt come over here and sign Portugese, Mexicans and then decide... you know what we need a Cardiff reserve for cover.

Club needs gutted from top to bottom otherwise this is what we will be suffering for years to come.

Or keep playing Miller,  when it's obvious he's is done.

2 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

He is fucking terrible.

I don't like Pedro but this wasn't his signing 

which opens up more questions 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I don't like Pedro but this wasn't his signing 

which opens up more questions 

He would have sanctioned it though mate as he still has final say. 

He shouldn't sign anyone for the first team he hasn't watched live at a game IMO.

Obviously I thought he looked OK otherwise I wouldn't have started the thread but if he is really shite (ill watch it back on RTV today) its a bit worrying about the DOF and scouting thinking he's good enough for the first team. 

The lads first game for ourselves in unfortunate circumstances and first competitive match for how long? True, he did give the ball away more than once but he showed endeavour and enthusiasm to regain possession. Cant write him off as a dud on the evidence of last night, the coming month will give a true reflection of his ability or otherwise... 

Far to early to for criticism but certainly looked a tad nervous not the best debut I have ever witnessed. I can only hope that Pedro can see that 3 centre halfs are needed for next weeks game against celtic. We need to go 451 defending and try and hit them with timed attacks as we are creating chances but I am seriously worried again about our defensive capabilities for next week