Bruno Alves.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The defence don't seem to have changed much from last season.

we really need  to drop Windass, Miller or both and strengthen midfield or like last season the defense will be over-run. That said, I expected Alves and Cardoso to be more solid.

alves or kiernan...really? this team are by far a long long way from challenging for the title, those that thought we might win the title this year, deluded!

baby steps, we can't afford to buy a title, a lot of people wanted the manager gone, i personally still don't know what to make of him, but for me he should get the season because at least this team has a bit of fight,

partick thistle, yep should have been a win but welcome to the mentality of the spl, their manager comes out with getting in about us, where was that tactic when they played celtic? nah like most of the teams no one will get in to celtic because they believe they are already beaten, playing us though different story, teams will believe that they can get something from us and up their game...it's a weird mindset but one that has plagued scottish football for decades now, how many times over the years when a small club beat either Rangers or celtic with a great performance only to be gubbed the following game, these so called pros cheat their own support, no one should be upping their game, you should be bringing your A game onto the park week in week out no matter the opposition, doesn't happen in Scotland!

i do believe we have the basic building blocks of a decent team here but until we add a few more quality players we are gonna lose points to the diddys, simply because these players will lift their game against us but yet shy away from a game they already know they have lost against celtic, yet any manager worth his salt would be pointing out how bad that team is when pressurised on the ball, psg made them look like idiots, i'm not talking about the goals, i'm talking about pressing the man on the ball, they crumbled, why can't scottish teams do that???? giving a team room to play is madness, why has no team tried to shut them down? you don't need world class players to press the ball, this sitting back and hoping for a break on the counter shit hasn't worked since i been following scottish football, teams that actually beat us or them went for it...sadly that attitude has gone from any team facing them

He's fucking bang average, it's just as tragic as when everyone wanked over Joey fucking Barton. 

It will take Griffiths/Dembele fucking slaughtering him and us losing by at least 3 next week for our support to realise how mediocre he actually is at this stage in his career. But of course the blame will get passed to Tavernier, because god knows the international superstar (squad player) or the other Poruguese centre half we've decided is decent because he hates an Irish terror group he no doubt has never heard of let alone care about can't do anything wrong. Then we'll pump 2 no mark relegation fodder sides  in a row in response. Repeat the same  cylce, 4-6 times a season. Whole club and fanbase is fucking cancerous from top to bottom.

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

He's fucking bang average, it's just as tragic as when everyone wanked over Joey fucking Barton. 

It will take Griffiths/Dembele fucking slaughtering him and us losing by at least 3 next week for our support to realise how mediocre he actually is at this stage in his career. But of course the blame will get passed to Tavernier, because god knows the international superstar (squad player) or the other Poruguese centre half we've decided is decent because he hates an Irish terror group he no doubt has never heard of let alone care about can't do anything wrong. Then we'll pump 2 no mark relegation fodder sides  in a row in response. Repeat the same  cylce, 4-6 times a season. While  club and fanbase is fucking cancerous from top to bottom.

He's still being called up and playing for Portugal, so I guess Portugal must be bang average then, which is absolutely true as they have won fuck all recently.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He's still being called up and playing for Portugal, so I guess Portugal must be bang average then, which is absolutely true as they have won fuck all recently.

He plays when Pepe or Fonte aren't available. Besides that, judge him on what he's done for us. Were literally no better at the back. We still, every second game, have a full blown 10 minute meltdown that costs us the game. 

Like many Europeans/ south and central americans, I think (hope) Bruno, unlike Morelos, is taking a little more time than we'd like to adjust to the considerable culture shock of being and playing in Glasgow.

This player throughout his career, has taken the role of identifying dangerous or dirty opponents, and effectively informing them, as Bartley did with the lego muncher at the piggery, they are not fucking on.

I look forward to Bruno being Bruno sooner rather than later - preferably next week against the paedo scum.

20 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

He plays when Pepe or Fonte aren't available. Besides that, judge him on what he's done for us. Were literally no better at the back. We still, every second game, have a full blown 10 minute meltdown that costs us the game. 

I'm sorry but that is absolute shite.

Do you remember the goal we conceded against St. Johnstone due to Kiernan being retarded? Do you remember Kris fucking Boyd outpacing Clint Hill to score against us? I certainly fucking do, and to say that we are "literally no better" based on the fact that Alves & Cardoso didn't play well today (almost none of the team did, I should add) is utter horseshit.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Looked like he tried to get out of the way of the ball to me. 

Probably a bit harsh with the coward part though.

You're not wrong mate he folded like a fucking clothes horse - he stays straight on he takes a hit in the chest /belly - we don't concede , he tracks the man at the second he stops the cross ,  if it was Wilson or anyone else there would be a 20 pager slaughtering him

7 hours ago, Essandoh said:

No chance, the blame is at Cardoso for being reckless once again. The jury was out on him after the Hibs game but what the fuck is that free kick all about?

Have you seen the replay?

Was some effort to bend himself to create that gap - if he'd just stood straight, it bounces straight off him!

4 hours ago, Vanoli said:

It will take Griffiths/Dembele fucking slaughtering him and us losing by at least 3 next week for our support to realise how mediocre he actually is at this stage in his career. But of course the blame will get passed to Tavernier, because god knows the international superstar (squad player) or the other Poruguese centre half we've decided is decent because he hates an Irish terror group he no doubt has never heard of let alone care about can't do anything wrong. Then we'll pump 2 no mark relegation fodder sides  in a row in response. Repeat the same  cylce, 4-6 times a season. Whole club and fanbase is fucking cancerous from top to bottom.

Agreed with majority of your post until the cancerous comment. Take yer face for a shite ya roaster.

I've been really disappointed with big Alves , not the player I thought we were getting , decent in the air but he's not tackled anyone yet , torrid time against hibs and will get an absolute roasting next week unless they punt it long for 90 mins , that's no Gonny happen tho 

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's been suspect a few times to date.

Last night I do blame him, he broke the wall.

But he jumped to block the ball, not to get out of the way.

Coward? Ffs place is mental after we drop points.

Fair enough.

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

Also.....i like you op but fuck up.

Fight me.