*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Tavernier showing signs of the confidence he had in his first season taking men on

Some may disagree going by the criticism in this thread but if we could somehow get our players to believe in themselves, individually and collectively, and show more confidence, and just finally click, I genuinely think we could go on a run. Confidence is such a big thing in any sport. We just seem to be missing that x factor if you like at times. Saturday is fucking massive though. Excited and scared at the same time!

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

Who the fuck said the youtube steam was back up. I refreshed , saw Pena and was texting mates if Pena was back on. Fuckin stream was running from the start of the game :lol:

A 4th sub is pushing the rules a bit never mind bringing on a subbed off player for a second go :lol:

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The negative sub (Holt for Pena) led to us playing negatively by sitting back.

Herrera should've been on to help Morelos because fucking Windass and Candeias weren't helping.

In hindsight yes, but only after we were forced into using our other 2 subs as result of injury.

Just now, BigJack1690 said:

Daniel on the wing has been terrific again tonight. Always looking for the ball and can play a pass or whip a good ball in. Tireless work defensively as well, something Windass could maybe try.

Very pleasing signing so far this season.

He didn't have a good first half but definitely grown into the game

12 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Who the fuck said the youtube steam was back up. I refreshed , saw Pena and was texting mates if Pena was back on. Fuckin stream was running from the start of the game :lol:

Was fooled by that for 7 minutes:duh:

Never saw any of the extra time, well done Rangers for pulling that out the bag we looked out on our feet last bit I saw.

Great response from our players the psychology of losing that equaliser so late with tiredness and the knowledge of extra time, wasn't exactly filling me with optimism but credit where credits due thats a brilliant response.

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Was fooled by that for 7m minutes:duh:

Never saw any of the extra time, well done Rangers for pulling that out the bag we looked out on our feet last bit I saw.

Great response from our players the phycology of losing that equaliser so late with tiredness and the knowledge of extra time, wasn't exactly filling me with optimism but credit where credits due thats a brilliant response.

Agree with every word mate.