*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Rediculous having to go to extra time.

Delighted for Penà

Big Suprise with McCrorie he looks a fairly solid player (Better than Bates and A.wilson)

Feel we got lucky with the 4th sub extra time rule. Big Herrera done well coming on.

As usual need to work on our composure at both ends, scoring and keeping a clean sheet needs to be the focus. 

Onwards to the Semi final. Dont care who we get as long as we make the final :whistle:

Pena and John both were decent.

Keeper played well, no issues if WeS got injured.

McCrorie was solid as fuck when he came on.

Don't rate Cardosa at all, Windass is pish. 

Should never have went to ET, but can't blame the Manager on Windass, and Candeias missing open goals. 

Hope John and Bruno are ok for Saturday. 

Good in parts.

Glad to see Hererra getting time and DJ looks good going forward.

Why is it when we get the first goal it changes how we play? It's like we think at 1-0 the game's won and we can manage the opposition. Our defence isn't good enough for that. We need to be breaking teams 3-0 before we think about easing up and defending the lead.

11 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

A win is a win and we are the ones going to the semi final.

Before we beat ourselves up too much lets remember the scum only scraped a 1-0 win here because thistle got denied a blatant penalty in the last few minutes by the ref.

As for the semi I will take the spoon burners every day. We owe those cunts a doing

Any Rangers win make me happy, sniff assisted more so.:dance:

I'd let the manky mob pump hivs out, they're shite against anyone else  but the cunts play out their fucking skins v us.

I'd like to pump the sheep:aberdeen: