Gaffbear

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good post. Our winning ethos has been diminished thanks to no small part played by the fans who are happy to accept this shite just to be seen being loyal to Pedro. 

Helped by the clowns in the boardroom with little/zero ambition. 

Quite possibly the biggest clown is in the dugout. 

And other fans and pundits mock it on a week to week basis yet some folk in here lap it up because he is our boss. He's a joke, same as warbs, but this far without the highs of promotion, beating celtic, finally winning the challenge fucking cup etc.

3 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

We have spent shed loads of cash... Actually is it the most in Scotland? Not far off it. We've spent more on player transfer fees this season than the rest of Scotland, outwith celtic, have done in the last 10 years combined.

Shed loads of cash would about 20/30 million or more to replace the team of international players that fucked off. 

5/6 million ain't shed loads. 

We've won 3 out of six and got pumped out of Europe by diddies, when is this supposed rebuilding starting?

You saying you've no seen an improvement on last season ??. 

Last night pissed us all off but instead of constantly calling for sackings and dissecting every pass and shot look at what we have this season .

Kiernan Wilson or cardosso alves 

Halliday Barton.  Jack dorrans 

Plus a goal a game striker .. that's positives in my opinion.  It's no perfect but that takes time 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good post. Our winning ethos has been diminished thanks to no small part played by the fans who are happy to accept this shite just to be seen being loyal to Pedro. 

Helped by the clowns in the boardroom with little/zero ambition. 

Quite possibly the biggest clown is in the dugout. 

In Portugal they have a saying about you.

The dogs bark but the caravan moves on.

?

We're only hurting so bad after a draw because of the high standards we expect at Rangers.

We are quite frankly not at the level we are all used to yet, so a draw at shitey Partick with the chance to go top is going to frustrate a lot of us massively.

But I agree, this bi polar bullshit needs to simmer down a bit, its giving people fucking eye cancer. 

We are still miles better than a year ago with Warburton, Senderos, Kiernan, Waghorn and Barton bowing his head to spastic brown.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed so he knew what he had to spend and spent it on what was needed most. 

A whole new midfield and 2 centre backs. 

If you compare that to what other teams have spent. Surely we should be capable of bringing in players far superior to the likes of Patrick thistle, I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.

2 of his most expensive players have contributed nothing thus far and you think he's spent it well? Just because he brought in a whole new midfield doesn't mean it's good enough.

He had some money, he's wasted a good chunk of it.

Sir Walter had a proven track record with us. Pedro has been here 6 months and has taken us to new lows. 

Don't you remember struggling to beat Cypriot opposition and losing to Slovaks and Lithuanian s ... . Getting put out of cups by pish .. Walter walked into a top side .

Pedro walked into a fuckin nightmare 

Sorry but Thistle away is the sort of game we have to be winning if we're to make any real progress, we've got several far tougher away games than that still to come and we've allowed ourselves to fall further behind just before a derby (barring Ross County somehow getting something)

Two steps forward and three back 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Shed loads of cash would about 20/30 million or more to replace the team of international players that fucked off. 

5/6 million ain't shed loads. 

In comparison to the rest of the league she'd loads of cash is about 2 million.

I hate to break it to you but cardoso, Pena, dorrans, Herrera, Morelos didn't cost 5 million. Also the signing on fees and wages of the likes of alves mean you are talking a whole different ball game.

We spent shed loads in comparison to teams, such as particles, because apparently  Pedro is making progress in drawing against 10 men, against a team at the bottom of the table, with less money, who hadn't gotten a point against us in over 20 years.

Just now, simplythebest said:

Sorry but Thistle away is the sort of game we have to be winning if we're to make any real progress, we've got several far tougher away games than that still to come and we've allowed ourselves to fall further behind just before a derby (barring Ross County somehow getting something)

Two steps forward and three back 

Next 4 games:

Home to Taigs and Aberdeen..

Away to Hamilton and St Johnstone..

2 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Don't you remember struggling to beat Cypriot opposition and losing to Slovaks and Lithuanian s ... . Getting put out of cups by pish .. Walter walked into a top side .

Walter walked into a nightmare after plg. Almost instantly we looked a better team. Can you say the same when Pedro walked in?

1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

I see this line of defence a lot - Walter had some terrible results in Europe with us but he earned the right to have them after giving us titles, Old Firm wins and cups. Pedro hasn't built up any of that goodwill/right to have these nightmares. 

Serious question, when do you start to judge him? if we get beat next week? 

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

In comparison to the rest of the league she'd loads of cash is about 2 million.

I hate to break it to you but cardoso, Pena, dorrans, Herrera, Morelos didn't cost 5 million. Also the signing on fees and wages of the likes of alves mean you are talking a whole different ball game.

We spent shed loads in comparison to teams, such as particles, because apparently  Pedro is making progress in drawing against 10 men, against a team at the bottom of the table, with less money, who hadn't gotten a point against us in over 20 years.

Caixinhas wage is comparible to what McCoist was on.

Ridiculous tbh

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I see this line of defence a lot - Walter had some terrible results in Europe with us but he earned the right to have them after giving us titles, Old Firm wins and cups. Pedro hasn't built up any of that goodwill/right to have these nightmares. 

Serious question, when do you start to judge him? if we get beat next week? 

Exactly he had some fucking great results in Europe too, Pedro has brought us nothing other than shite patter and some terrible signings.

I think if anyone cares to read the match thread comments they'll find that we weren't actually on fire first half, we got a brilliant goal and that got our blood up, however we were not convincing, we fell apart after they scored a goal that our defence bottled.

How many times do we dominate and fail to do the business in the penalty box and when are we going to learn how to score from corners and set pieces ?

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Next 4 games:

Home to Taigs and Aberdeen..

Away to Hamilton and St Johnstone..

Indeed, and we obviously haven't been away to Edinburgh or the scumhole yet 

Obviously we can't win every game but drawing against a side with one point all season cannot be considered acceptable in any way if we have any real ambitions 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes so you agree this is his team and he's responsible now? 

Don't think Ive ever said anything different. 

And ive consistently said we are terrible in defence and his blindspot when it comes to Miller will get him the sack. 

Apart from maybe and it's a big maybe that a new manager can suddenly turn Tav and Wallace into defenders (can't be done) and improve Cardoso and Alves then a change of manager at this point is useless. 

The results so far this season still aren't good enough. The excuses I'm having to make for the gaffer are racking up.

Still have this feeling he could come good, but finding it harder to justify the longer the season goes on.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Don't think Ive ever said anything different. 

And ive consistently said we are terrible in defence and his blindspot when it comes to Miller will get him the sack. 

Apart from maybe and it's a big maybe that a new manager can suddenly turn Tav and Wallace into defenders (can't be done) and improve Cardoso and Alves then a change of manager at this point is useless. 

Your continued defence of him after these results makes it seem that way tho. Others too.