FT scores and the table

Virtuoso

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TEFTONG said:

As I said on the so called laugh at the tarriers thread..This League ain't over by a long chalk..Get a win next week and we can see how they cnuts handle a wee bit of pressure..Yes I am perhaps a little too optimistic but that is genuinely how I feel..

That was my viewpoint until last night mate.

A win last night would have been massive in terms of building character and applying pressure to that lot. 

A win at Ibrox next week after that could have been a turning point for both us (good) and celtic (for the worse)

But we fucked it. A season is won over several little battles/turning points like last night should have been, but as usual under Pedro we fail at the first hurdle. 

At the start of the season I'd of taken 2nd place with a low (single digit) point defecit.

Not what I want or expect from Rangers but it would be a significant improvement from last season and would give us a platform to kick on from next season.

Oh and at least one cup would be nice too.

Said before, it's not the beasts in the east we need to worry about, the league was over with Pedro's appointment, it's the sheep and the junkies that we need to watch this season as we'll be battling with them all season for second place. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

A win last night would have been massive in terms of building character and applying pressure to that lot. 

A win at Ibrox next week after that could have been a turning point for both us (good) and celtic (for the worse)

But we fucked it. A season is won over several little battles/turning points like last night should have been, but as usual under Pedro we fail at the first hurdle. 

I can totally understand your frustration about last night but the fact remains we are 6 games into the season..I'm not giving the tarriers fuck all until it is a certainty we can't stop them winning the League..

9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

As I said on the so called laugh at the tarriers thread..This League ain't over by a long chalk..Get a win next week and we can see how they cnuts handle a wee bit of pressure..Yes I am perhaps a little too optimistic but that is genuinely how I feel..

Well you should put a few quid on us as you will get great odds, The league is long gone as we are average is a bad league. We would take a draw right now against the mhanky mob

1 minute ago, linfield1690 said:

We can still do it they cunts will lose and draw games

As much as it fucking pains me, they only dropped 8 points last season (4 draws and 34 wins, no losses) - so I wouldn't hold out much hope of them dropping much more this season.

Would love to be proved wrong, but...

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I said the same last night. Two wins against Thistle would have got the confidence right up and then beat them and we could really push on. As you say, we fell at the first hurdle.

I was more gutted than I should have been last night. I think I was possibly starting to believe a bit early

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Well you should put a few quid on us as you will get great odds, The league is long gone as we are average is a bad league. We would take a draw right now against the mhanky mob

I will put £10 on us tomorrow for the League. And donate half the winnings to the RM Erskine Appeal..If we fail to win it I will give £20 to the Erskine Appeal.. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

I will put £10 on us tomorrow for the League. And donate half the winnings to the RM Erskine Appeal..If we fail to win it I will give £20 to the Erskine Appeal.. 

I would not be suprised if we get a result Saturday but we are nowhere near consistent enough to challenge.  Every  cunt  basically slipped up except the bheasts and that make yesterday's result all the harder,  we should be 1 pt begins Aberdeen and going to beat them to draw level on Saturday 

What we can't do is take another tanking ao we need to keep it tight and hit them on the break as If the full backs can't go galloping forward they as  will pick us off like the last time and looked like scoring every time they came forward in the second half.